ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My friends car in Norway

Its crazy isnt it. I went skiing in bulgaria and it was snowy like that, i dont know how the drivers cope.

We had this cabby 1 night back to the hotel which was at the top of the slopes, the fella was like a rally driver, proper crazy, arseing it out round the corners and everything. Was only a Lada but felt pretty rapid cosidering the conditions :p

ITR UKDC2

sounds crazy........................6 months of the year they run with metal spike tyres.

you would need to put 100% pure screen wash so it done not freeze!

Looks too familiar for me :( Its been fu**ing cold here lately...last 2 weeks it has been ~ -15C every morning...

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by fin_tm on 15 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Zorba_the_greek on 15 March 2005where are you from dude Finland???

Yep, Finland Helsinki. Now its so comfy and warm...I just checked the temperature and its at the moment only -9C ;)

Im just glad that it hasnt been raining lately like

[Edited by fin_tm on 3/15/2005 10:50:13 PM]http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/700000-700999/700560_37.jpgTHIS

[Edited by fin_tm on 3/15/2005 10:51:36 PM]

HAHAAHAH nice pic dude!

172 GTR

Ive just come back from Austria Skiing, it was -25 one night but no frost!!!!! Most of the cars there were german.