ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My friends Clio

Megane Mk4
My mates son's clio .... He's doing it up and wanted some opinions

141005001.jpg

141005002.jpg

141005003.jpg

If anyones interested.. its a 1.4 8v Clio Maxim S... hes planning on gettin it sprayed this weekend and I dont know when but he's planned an engine swap from the original 1.4 to a Turbo 1.4 ... Me thinks he'll just think it'll go stright in but we know theres lots more work than just that, still.. we'll see what happens! :D

2004 1.2 Dynamique
V nice car will look ace when its all sprayed

3 negative points, lose the lexus sh*tes and also not keen on the colour of the window tints, or the exhaust trim

Civic Type-R
I think it will look well nice once its painted. Just lose the lexus lights as they dont go at all. Apart from that... awesome :)

2004 1.2 Dynamique
terribleclio said:
As joel said above, would look super nice with a valver bonnet and ph1 or 2 front lights

I have a williams bonnet for sale if you want it :D 90 pounds

Megane Mk4
The window tint is dual layer ... blue tint on top with a mirror underneath, see what you mean though bout it looking a bit "kack" lol ... but he is 20 so he's happy with it, Not so sure bout the lexus clusters though .. My 182 has them but with different cars it depends I suppose... He was thinking of switching the front end for a valver at some stage, problem is he'll then have to throw more paint at it!! lol ... but I'll let him know bout that Joeldee and I'll pm you later with a response ... thnx :)

6/468 17poo
the smooth look will be wikid shame about the lexus lights and mesh on the front!What size are the wheels 16's?they look quite big?
Ryan

172 M69 eater
kiza1986 said:
Please tell me having no door handles isnt legal?!?

Kiza

it isnt if you have a method of openin the door ie solenoids and 'poppers' under the wing mirrors - tvrs have it as standard

Megane Mk4
patty said:
it isnt if you have a method of openin the door ie solenoids and 'poppers' under the wing mirrors - tvrs have it as standard

He's already had all three doors fitted with solenoids on all the doors and boot but the drivers is the only one that "pops open" when he hits the remote..
Same again though.. there are some things on it that could do with being removed. but I'm going to send him a link for this forum post coz he's not a user of Clio sport.net ... even though I'm trying to get him in to sign up to it ..... ( Legit Advertising there!! lol ) .... I'm sure he'll be on here noseying later through it :)

Megane Mk4
hes based about a mile down the road from me ... I'm in Hebden bridge, hes a mile closer to Halifax than me... So he'll be another yorkshire geeza, tryin to make the forum bigger and more visited.... nothing better than free word of mouth advertising!! :D