ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My gf's mini

Exige S1 + Honda S1
I fitted KW variant 1s last night and dropped it a bit, the front sits about 40mm off the tarmac, handles brilliant now.

Image688.jpg

Image689.jpg

looks pretty nice actually... need better pics though.
Wheels are a bit old skool now though? Khans RS's?

Exige S1 + Honda S1
yeap, they came off my car.

only pics I can get are at night cause its always so feckin dark this time of year

is dirty.
Looks like a cooper s, well it has that 's' by the mirror on the little side grille on the car.
Looks very nice! That camber does look odd.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Looks good. My girlfriend has a Yellow Mini Cooper :) Popular car for girls lol.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
christ thats low! lowered mine 35 but doesnt sit as low as that on the arches :( wish it did. hoping the springs will sag abit though
are they 17's or 18's?
Picture1774.jpg

I fitted KW variant 1s last night and dropped it a bit, the front sits about 40mm off the tarmac, handles brilliant now.

Image688.jpg

mini parts
Image689.jpg

sorry for digging this thread but this cooper is really hotter than my gf lol. what the hell is that sexy body kit? i think that is not aero. where did you get that? can you still remember after 3 years? lol dude thats a nice car! send me a PM if you already get tired of riding it. thats a perfect marriage proposal gift lol.