ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my god its huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

172 M69 eater
the gearstick n the new clio that is!!:headno:

a_153.jpg
http://www.cliosport.net/index.php?ind=gallery&op=foto_show&ida=153

Ad

MK2 FRS
Its all very similar to the micra I had as a courtsey car. At least theres no off-white touches!!!

As father and son....
adtmits said:
Its all very similar to the micra I had as a courtsey car. At least theres no off-white touches!!!

this lads got it bang on. I had a courtesy Micra the 1.something Diesel one and really its so similar. its the steering wheel and the humongous dildo of a gear stick that really reminds me of the micra interior :(

french car, british designers is how theyre selling it. Rule Britannia :(

MKIII 138
tbh its not horrid, the only thing i actually like is the new steering wheels look small and chuncky, where as in the 172 its massive and bulky

Ph1 172 & others
lol i test drove one today and must be said the Mk2 ph2 interior is so much nicer than the MkIII

Megane Mk4
Thats the trouble when you swap "ideas" with Nissan .....
It all starts to go pair-shaped lol
Lets hope the Mk3 Clio Sport doesnt have the same plastic interior eh ?? pmsl

Also, the throw in the two cars I sat in was about 18" between gears :dead:

I'm sure the RenaultSport 6sp box wont be like that though. I hope.

steamywindows said:
does the driving position feel crap then?Renault must have made it better thats all people complain about really.

I felt like I was sitting higher up than I do in my Clio