ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My GT :)

Renault Clio 128 GT
So i have just recently bought this car in the last couple of weeks, after getting rid of my little corsa.
So heres a few pics

So heres my corsa at the end up:
IMG_1133.jpg

Now heres my new purchase:
5a005e37.jpg

1ea7fe48.jpg

822d7713.jpg

0155ac54.jpg

got a few plans for the car, but no money just now to carry them out :(
Thanks For Looking!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Corsa is utterly terrible.

Don't mind how the GTs look but I think they are horrible cars. Much better than the Corsa though. Enjoy it!

Renault Clio 128 GT
corsa was something different guys! how many white corsas would you see with black wheels on a daily basis.
Went for the GT because i wanted something faster and is the only thing i can afford atm aha!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I see at least three every day (the same ones, not different ones I'll add).

GT looks good.

Renault Clio 128 GT
Nope, the corsa was the first up my way that was white with black wheels etc. etc. ad was not a limited edition may i add! which was mistaken for alot, after the L.E made an appearance i just headed toward mine not looking like one. but its every man to their own in this world

Not a 320d
Well I enjoy driving it. Don't think much to the 177/200 or the 1*2's. Just a 4 cylinder engine at the end of the day. Actually Im not a fan of the standard GT either. Engine alone - its not great. Not enough torque, its all gone by about 5000rpm so revving its tits off isnt always the best option.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks nice mate and I think the corsa looked alright to be honest.

Dont let the haterz put you off the forum as well, most members on here are a lot more polite.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. Put your knickers back on ffs.

Where did I say a 1*2 owns all? I didn't.

Like I said I quite like the look of the GTs, I just think they are poop to drive.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol. Put your knickers back on ffs.

Where did I say a 1*2 owns all? I didn't.

Like I said I quite like the look of the GTs, I just think they are poop to drive.

To be honest saying someone's car is 'utterly terrible' is just rude in my opinion and that's what I was referring to in my post.

Fair dos if you don't like it but there are better ways go going about saying it then that.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Fair point, but I wasn't specifically saying it about his car, just about the model in general.

I've spammed this thread enough now, I hope the OP enjoys his car as much as well all enjoy ours :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Corsa looked to be a well looked after example with some subtle changes. Hope you follow a similar guideline with the GT and it could be a very nice car by the finish.

However it is looking very clean at the moment so, nice purchase :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
nice upgrade, pitty its the petrol and not the dci but nice still the same. Whats ur plans for it?awesome cars dont feel that dufferent in feel to a 200 really.

Renault Clio 128 GT
Cheers fella's, it is it pretty good upgrade, yeah the petrol engine was a good idea at the time! i forgot how dear they are to run now. was on a mega downer when i jumped back into one, but hey life goes on.
as of plans... nothing too much just now, just really focusing on getting it lowered. :)
Any ideas are welcome tho lol

Renault Clio 128 GT
oh and the post about white corsa black wheels? everyone proved my point, they all look the same, hence the reason with wheels etc.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Lovely GT that, springs + spacers + silvervisions + C L I O badge off and you're 3/4 of the way there :)