ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My GW 200 picture thread (pic heavy).

Da

Less
Xenons aren't an option on the 200 mate, the headlights are projectors that come with the dedicated cornering light option. A HID kit can be fitted though with it having the projector lenses.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Oh god Daz I thought you were going to stray away from us and go for something completely different, I come on to find this thread :eek:

I literally have just made a mess in my shorts :rasp:

Da

Less
Oh god Daz I thought you were going to stray away from us and go for something completely different, I come on to find this thread :eek:

I literally have just made a mess in my shorts :rasp:

You should really see someone about that problem mate! ;)

Sarah - It's a much more refined car, a much better feel all round. It is not as 'raw' as the 1*2's, but once the power's down it feels equally as quick!

Da

Less
How long till yours now Claire?

Steve - tease away mate, it wont be happening :rasp: lol!

Mondeo TDCI 130
It will, i tell thee!!!:cool:, Mine was staying standard, it has coilovers, ITG, decat and zaust, and new audio stuff on the way! Not 12 months old yet! he he!!

Seriously though, there a mint car, LOVE mine.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Get a decent set of Coilovers, like H&R/KW and the ride is pretty much O.E.

My 197 was bob on, when we fitted them to kevs 200, it felt no different to the Cupped set up according to him!

I want one VERY badly, but cant, bad times :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Its called betergetahousebeforepricesrocketagain-itus :( So long it hurts!

Da

Less
Do you know what power yours is putting out now then Steve? Did the decat affect the idle as I've read it does?

Mines one week old today and I love it! :approve:

Still can't bring myself to like these things. The shots from the back and down the flanks look great, then you see the front and it's "no ta" Bit like spotting a girl at the bar and looking at her cracking legs, great ass she begins to turn and there's an epic set of tits then you reach the face only to see a set of teeth like Shane MacGowan from the Pogues and a tash that wouldn't look out of place on Tom Selleck.

V6 255
Have you gone past the 625 miles? I did mine in just under a week, then I tonked it to work early one morning:evil:

Mines on 3.5k and feels even better. Friends have said there's something extra at 5k too, so bring it on:D

V6 255
Still can't bring myself to like these things. The shots from the back and down the flanks look great, then you see the front and it's "no ta" Bit like spotting a girl at the bar and looking at her cracking legs, great ass she begins to turn and there's an epic set of tits then you reach the face only to see a set of teeth like Shane MacGowan from the Pogues and a tash that wouldn't look out of place on Tom Selleck.

But if you knew she went like no one else, would you not have to have a go;)

Da

Less
Have you gone past the 625 miles? I did mine in just under a week, then I tonked it to work early one morning:evil:

Mines on 3.5k and feels even better. Friends have said there's something extra at 5k too, so bring it on:D

It's at about 300 miles now.

I was over at the dealers on Saturday and he said I should ignore the 625 limit and just hammer it everywhere! Gets the best out of the engine and the best MPG! :S So I'm not sure what to do now, lol!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I nailed mine the day I picked it up. Warm it up, redline it. Average 34mpg at the moment.

V6 255
It's at about 300 miles now.

I was over at the dealers on Saturday and he said I should ignore the 625 limit and just hammer it everywhere! Gets the best out of the engine and the best MPG! :S So I'm not sure what to do now, lol!

I didn't stick to the 3500rpm limit, I waited till I knew it was fuly warm, about 15 mins, then took it up to about 4500-5000. The best way to run in is not to sit at the same revs, chop and change. This beds it in the best - again that's what I've been told and it seems to have worked ok for now.

Just need to get it fully ran in then you can drive it properley;)

Da

Less
I haven't stuck to the 3.5K limit either, I think that's a physical impossibility - I'd be driving everywhere in 6th gear @ 30mph!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Do you know what power yours is putting out now then Steve? Did the decat affect the idle as I've read it does?

Mines one week old today and I love it! :approve:

Not a clue on power, 175bhp probably lol! It idles fine, no different than before! Does have the "flat spot", but it's minimal, and i am not Dave Newsham so it doesn't matter to me in the slightest!!

Da

Less
Yeah I know what you mean about 'the flatspot' Steve, but as you say, even on mine standard it's minimal and doesn't bother me.

Cheers Luke :)

Nissan 350z
Damnit Da i keep looking at your pics and wishing mine would arrive. 200 cup with Black speedlines and cup spoiler so should the same minus the black side strips. ARGH RENAULT MAKE IT ARRIVE ALREADY!

Civic Type S GT
Definatly buddy! Can show me how to adjust these ktec coilies to. Oh and obviously show me the luvly new motor! :D