ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My home laptop has gone insane?? Help!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My laptop has today started popping up a adverts all over the place, PC protection, driver cleaners, java drivers out of date, eBay adverts, even Cliosport has adverts on it now which I've never had before.

Look!

za7unera.jpg

Literally every time I move the cursor or click the buttons, another as pops up.

Someone help please?!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Download "Avast" Dan and run the quick check at least.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't seem to be able to download anything. It's so f**king slow.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Stop looking at dwarf p**n tbh.

What are you on, Windows 7? Should come with Defender or MSE installed so give one of those a whirl, hopefully you won't need to download anything that way.

Also whack open Control Panel and go to 'Programs and Features' and see if there's anything suspect in there...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I did genuinely crack one out to some midget p**n last weekend. Something about it really turned me on.

Defender? Mse? Where would I find these?

DCi
The one bad side of never getting any viruses etc through at work is I have no idea which software is any good for getting rid of s**t like this :(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Mines been the same albeit on scoobynet not on here. Will take the advice that's been said

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
I've got the same thing, it's called grabrez and it's a complete coont. I've had it once before and followed online guides to remove it but this time its different. f**king spam shite. I will try the program above and see what happens

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Downloaded 'McaFee stinger' and 'Lavasoft Adware', swapped to Google Chrome from Internet explorer and jobs a gud un :)