ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Hybrids full re-spray (56k warning)

172 Cup
Jesus f**king christ that's bad. Why the hell did you hand over the money after seeing that? (Haven't read all of post :))

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Terrorist said:
Williams1 No 0083 with Cambelt failiure cost me £890 and is on 119k miles.

Engine out, and my Hybrids 2.0ltr lbvalves 54k engine/box fitted to 0083
Me to fix 119k engine and fit it into my Hybrid for a track toy

I should be picking it up this weekend so will let you know more deatils then Northy. Will pm you on WC!

ace - u bought that.

i was in for it till it went past £700 lol...good lad !

CS Dungeon
northy said:
ace - u bought that.

i was in for it till it went past £700 lol...good lad !

:approve:

Should be starting the heart transplant wednesday, so be prepared for an influx in PM's;)

BG 182 FF
looks like me mates tail gate on his 106, had a blue one resprayed cos he reversed into a skip lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
You still not sorted this yet! ;) ;)

I still miss my scrapped beast, god bless her badly resprayed soul.

How longs the swap over to the williams gonna take old chap?

Oh and reply to my WC pm quick! lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
No read the first page I think he says there.

Oh and don't EVER use Twisted Styling either unless you want to scrap your car straight afterwards.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I scrapped my valver the job was that terrible - also promised to come over with a new boot lid and fit it and fix the wiper - suprisingly never heard from them again..

Ruined the interior too burnt all the seats damaged the door cards and got filler actually in the dials everytime I started the car I had a puff of smoke in my face.

Useless. Avoid