ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY ICE UPDATED

more updates on my ICE:

currently installed:

pioneer head unit
pioneer front speakers
alpine rear speakers
alpine 5 channel amp
2x 12 kenwood subs
todays purchase:

sony tweekers - makes a lot of difference
pioneer remote control (for steering wheel)
pioneer CD-IB100 ipod adaptor (as well as CDs i can now play through my mini ipod
overall its getting there. alot of bass + sound. what more could you need

still to come:

stelfshelf
sound proofing

ST

Quote: Originally posted by JPEX-CLIO on 16 July 2005

more updates on my ICE:

currently installed:

pioneer head unit
pioneer front speakers
alpine rear speakers
alpine 5 channel amp
2x 12 kenwood subs
todays purchase:

sony tweekers - makes a lot of difference
pioneer remote control (for steering wheel)
pioneer CD-IB100 ipod adaptor (as well as CDs i can now play through my mini ipod
overall its getting there. alot of bass + sound. what more could you need

still to come:

stelfshelf
sound proofing

A Genesis profile 5..... ;)

RS 200

Ive been reading up on the pioneer CD-IB100 for the ipod to go with my Pioneer AVIC-X1 HU. Wot are you opinions / experiences in using it, had any niggly glitches or anything because from the Pioneer propoganda thats on their website it looks very tempting.

Cheers, Chris.

u know what, actually mate, kinda already got a problem with the ipod adaptor. they installed it fine, it works through my head unit, but no sound is coming out. the guy at the place is gonna contact pioneer for me tuesday, and see if they can sort the sound problem, if not then i will get my money back..

RS 200

hmm interesting, hope you get it sorted, got a nice system going there, can you post the result up at some point please. from reading all the pioneer stuff it sounds like an excellent solution especially with the charging facility but if its abit finicky i might look at something else.

I shall ring my local installer that did my satnav HU for a quote on it anyway as i also need to get the display/remote stalk adapter fitted at the same time.

chris

[Edited by TELFORDS_LURK on 16 July 2005 at 7:58pm]

TELFORDS_LURK: a guy on here sent me this link http://www.avicx1forums.com/forumwww.avicx1forums.com/forum have a read of that.. i also have the x1r, not installed yet, but i was thinking about gettin the ipod adaptor though this site seems to have put a few doubts in my mind! lol

justin

RS 200

cheers for the link to that other forum, made some interesting reading. will see what my install place guys says, could be worth looking at the dension kit again.

seems that they moan alot about the playlist/album/song title being displayed, although saying this as long as i can select the playlist i want i dont really care how many charactors are being displayed on the screen, hmm, will need some more thought and some advice from the install people.

chris.