ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My in car vid of Subway on the FCS track! download

Golf GTI 1.8T
picked out some highlights of subway ragging around the track on sunday, mainly of shots of him with other cars in the shot, and corners that I think he did well on also looks to me like he did very well for his first track experience!

click to go to the download page, thanks!

SUBWAY VID!

Clio 1.5dci
Great video,

The car looks Very fast.
The exhaust sounds great what is it?
The track looks pretty bumpy.

First time I've seen my car on video didn't look to bad being as I had one tyres down to slick and a passenger.

Golf GTI 1.8T
well twas stripped out apart from the carpets... it sounds so raspy, similar to a bike, not heard another zorst like it!

fred, when you gonna make yozzasport exhausts for the 1.2? or is that in the pipe line already? :quiet: :eek:

jay

Engles Mummy
Awesome video there mitch!

Thanks a lot for making it really appreciate it!

As for the exhaust - Please no one else get it lol

The crack in my windscreen is finally getting sorted today, shame that they take 50 notes out of my pocket in doing so but hey...nice new windscreen!

Monaco 172 2/468
That was an excellent video, nice one :D

Was there one or two parts of the track that had loose stones etc, it looked\sounded like you were struggling for traction at one corner.... nice drive anyway, I'd like a go :cool:

Engles Mummy
Yea it was a pretty crap surface for racing.

Was my first time so I wasn't to bothered, I'm just glad my brakes & tyres are all good!