ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Inferno 182

182 Cup - Audi RS6
Really enjoyed reading through this thread. My (inferno too!) 182 cup has taken a back seat over the last twelve months as the wallet draining powers of my RS6 seem to know no bounds. It's off to a new home soon though and I'm looking to spend more attention on the little bean and a bit less time just lurking on here :)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
jamavare.jpg

50k and an airbag light to sort yet again

Inferno 182 & Saxo
New top top mount bearing and rubber went on today for the off side as I hadn't done it unlike the near side

erytynet.jpg

5yqezure.jpg

y4u8yru6.jpg

made4e5u.jpg

Old ones were a bit manky and tired after 50k

a5a3e9en.jpg

Next to sort is the wonky exhaust, Airbag light and pads and they are doing the clack clack thing as I've got no anti rattle shims

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Cheers mate, it's about time I gave it some tlc really. Going to wash it tomorrow, first time in months haha

Inferno 182
Looks great,perfect low mileage example. I Wanted a inferno for years and finally got one in July.

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Fitted a genuine thermostat seal tonight and topped up with type-D. As Everyone on here says definitely don't use the non genuine seals they just leak after a few months!

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Still got this, so just for an update. Had the belts done at BTM on the 26th of last month, also he sorted out a knackered cat bolt for me which I have to replace with the proper stuff when I can.
Had a leaking N/S gearbox seal so I did that and filled up with 75w80 Millers TRX and now it shifts a lot better.
Needs some new tyres on it I think and some dents getting out too