ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my iphone wont ring :S

Just got an iphone 4, and when I am called it wont ring, and I dont sem to be able to preview tones or anything eiter.

Its not in silent mode and ringer is turned up, any ideas on what I am missing or is it broke?

1998 BMW e46 323i
Never heard of the prob', tried a reset? Hold power and home til you see the apple logo appear

1998 BMW e46 323i
Is it activated? I'm just guessing here BTW, had iPhones for years, and never heard of this prob. You rung Customer Services, do you have network regardless of fault?

EDIT: Try Resetting the iPhone: Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings.

have network, can recieve and make calls, send texts, use internet and all that. Phone is registered and have been downloading apps etc to, so definately all working on that front just no sound. Who should I call though? My carrier or apple?

Volvo XC60 T8
Mine has done this since day one, but only around once a week.

Get loads of answerphone messages with 'turn your phone on you lazy c**t!'

1998 BMW e46 323i
dodgy headphone jack issue !!! known problem i believe. get an appt at the apple genius bar thing and get it swapped

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
It way do it again, the switch inside the jack gets stuck and the phone thinks you have headphones plugged in.

If it does it again make an appointment and they will give you a new phone.