ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Life Is Over

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Ben,

Im afraid to say that we do not offer a turbo conversion for your car.(1.2 16v)

Regards,

Andy

BB Performance Tuning

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what will i do!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
are you kidding... you wanted to turbo a 1.2 and a clio 1.2 at that, the turbo wud have to be incredibly tiny and low compression you would just blow your internals of your engine to bits.
the boost wouldnt be worth it imo for the costs involved you way as well just buy a faster car

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
lol :D how funny would it be..VRUUMM TTSSSSSSS. someone online just said something about supercharging them for the same money and looking at lik 150bhp?is this bullshit :p i'm unsure of things like this

LY 200
Lol, as said mate why would you spend all that cash turbo'in or supercharging a 1.2 when you could get a 172 for similar money?

I bet it would be more money to insure for a lesser powered car aswell.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
i dont want a 172 :( i'd have one but i think my next car will be a turbo diesel golf, brand new one. or a little 2 seater, its oni for fun!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
lol, i love you guys. its not your money you should all be like YEAH DO IT, BLOW YOUR MONEY :p

Turbos.
Don't k-tec do a turbo conversion? They asked me if i wanted to be the devlopment car but didn't have any money.

MY04 Scooby STi
try somewhere like prism motorsport. I spoke to them when I had a 1.2, so it is possible.

133/225/CLS AMG
Surely its more feasable to just put nitrous on a 1.2!! About as likely to blow up your engine as a turbo I guess. lol

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
pffff, go stick more stickers in your windows and polish you pleniums or whatever!boring farts!!!

182BG
Tyson-182 said:
Starlet GT turbo's are pretty nippy and i'm sure they're on a 1.3? 7 secs to 60?

Tyson.

Exactly what i would of said, get a starlet turbo. yes they are 1.3 turbo's, pick a nice P reg Glanza V up for about 5-6k, pretty rapid, and very tunable.

clio 1.2 turbo, "voice of reason">>> Don't Do It

Lee

S2000
The 1.2 Clio turbo would still be s**t slow compared to a 172/182 though TBH. I would say you should just get a 172/182 engine put in yours if you like it - or turbo one of them and then drop it in.

Black 172 MK2
well theres a turbo smart car round near me and its the funiest thing since slice bread :D makes me chuckel each time the guy comes past.

A number of clios
starlet turbo's are mint few of my mates have them 1.3's and go like sh1t once you start playing with them though they blow up unless you spend serious money on them as my mate found out lol

TT
stip the car of every weight, and put 2 motor bike engines in...may even work out cheaper if you sell all the stuff you take out.lol

Clio 172 mk2
Sure the 1.2 turbo is possible but why bother....seems a lot of effort for not much at the end.