ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My lil clio :D

Helloooo everyone thought i would post my car up on here n go through wat i been doing to the lil princess lol this is how she first started off in such good condition only 48,000 in 14 years not a dent or scratch on her ideal for my first car.....

Sooooo then i didnt want these wheels on her coz they r disgusting n my brothers friend donated me another clio which is in the scrapyard sumwhere n didnt get a pic of that one n gave me this set off wheels which again arent fantastic but they will do .....

And this is the rear view of her when she was first bought again so nice n clean a lovely lil car until i changed the exhaust on it hehehe .....

This was the final touch a pic of that nex exhaust she now has ...

So thats all for now i need to lower her n few little things but thats my valerie for the time being .....

Thanx for the comments i didnt think it was too bad really jus needs desperately lowering and tint the windows if ne1 has any ideas of wat i can do to it then let me kno plz xxx

new numberplates and taking all the unhelpful stickers off her will help untill you have money for springs, a good machine polish or maybe a sprayed valver/williams lip spoiler.

looks tidy tho so keep going

i bought a spolier off a 16v clio down the scrappy was off an rsi n it wud fit if i had a rsi bootlid or try n sumhow fit it to my car but dunno really if i want it on there i got money 2 get springs but jus gettin hold of gd ones n also insuring n taxing the bloody ting

Nissan 350z
Get some clear side indicators to replace those orange blocks :)

Also pick up some back to black from Halfords to get those side plastic strips back to their original colour!

172 cup
Looks a nice little first car, but that exhaust :quiet:

+1..

Was wondering if anyone was going to comment on the exhaust..
If it hadn't been a female showing it then everyone would have said something about it :rasp:

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
looks gd. really tidy for the age. i'd get it lowered, colourcoded, n as said already, new set o plates n a right gd detailing sesh. would look even better after all that :approve:

like i said before thanx for the comments guys, by the way jus want 2 clear 1 tiny lil thing up that exhaust was free lol n my brother put it on there before i could even say nethin but the way its been cut before is awful overall it makes a pretty nice sound tbh do you think i should keep those wheels as they are or take them off n replace them???? dnt kno how much 2 lower it by definately not 30 or 35 doesnt make a difference u may as well keep it standard height but 50 or 60???? let me kno your opinions

Flame Red Delight
has to be the classic pro race alloys in white slam it to the ground and you have a mint car there, unusual colour?

Golf R/Leon FR
lower 60mm

get some nicer wheels, turinis or OZ F1's

get rid of exhaust and put something more subtle on

other than that its a tidy car

how much u lookin at for wheels coz i am on a tight budget really dnt want 2 spend alot coz its an old car really n as my 1st car u never know wat might happen tbh lol but gettin sum great advice on here i love the car its a lovely car n the colour is quite unusual but its renault soooo :D

I have thought about sprayin the wheels white i done it on my comp yesterday n it looked so much nicer than silver wheels black wud b too dark n grey wudnt go so white is the best option n i need 2 lower it it looks soooo high lol soooo got couple of plans for it

Static Low
I think that dark colour wheels woud look alot better.

Thats certainly a tidy looking car. looks like its in great nick.