ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My lil contribution

BG182®
went down my local graphics and decal shop today and got ma self this put on the back. hope ya like all. the photo was takin with ma phone so soz for the quality. all comments welcome tho :approve:
13112006240.gif

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Very nice! How did they have the right graphics and that, did you take down an example or what?

BG182®
thanks fella, na they had all these graphics on their pc. they evin had the original cliosport sticker too.

T

titch

i want a sticker like that 4 my car mit have 2 go down my local sticker shop

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I think any stickers on cars - windows or panels just shout tackiness to me but each to their own. As much as I like this website, I wouldn't stick a sticker that size on my car adverstising a website.

All that would say to me is that the driver of that Clio is an internet geek who needs to get out more! (Whether it was true or not)

Sorry mate.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not a fan, but i bet the quality is better than the current. Mite be an idea to spk to Admin.

BG182®
I think any stickers on cars - windows or panels just shout tackiness to me but each to their own. As much as I like this website, I wouldn't stick a sticker that size on my car adverstising a website.

All that would say to me is that the driver of that Clio is an internet geek who needs to get out more! (Whether it was true or not)

Sorry mate.

thats alright fella. all entitled to our own opinions ;)

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Ok mate, it wasn't meant to offend anyway.

It's just that at my age of 30 I would worry things like that would be seen as a bit sad. It's fair enough if you're 20.

I like things simple and nothing to detract away from the lines of the car.

Leon Cupra 300
I'm thinking of getting the proper small CS sticker, and just using the website bit of it... subtle enough

BG182®
Ok mate, it wasn't meant to offend anyway.

It's just that at my age of 30 I would worry things like that would be seen as a bit sad. It's fair enough if you're 20.

I like things simple and nothing to detract away from the lines of the car.

its kool i wernt offended anyway m8 ;) i see your point tho. i mean if my dad was driving around with a website on the back of his car i would prob fink ''ffs dad get a life'' lol but like ya said at around that age he prob would never dream of doing somethink like (i hope :quiet:) so i can c why it would b seen as abit sad really.