ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my liquid yellow r27

White ds3
gave her a wash ready for my trip so took some piks and thought id share :D

DSC_0939.jpg

DSC_0936.jpg

DSC_0926.jpg

DSC_0925.jpg

DSC_0928.jpg

DSC_0938.jpg

DSC_0931.jpg

DSC_0948.jpg

hope you like :)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Lovely- Ive sold 8 in this colour & hopefully this will be my chariot to the 10 year clio meet on the 22nd

S

White ds3
Had xenons in the 182 and never realy bothers me to be honest so wen one came up with 10k miles on it without xenons i baught it lol

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Looking good Dan. Just realized I haven't pm'd you back, will do so now. Much love.

White ds3
thanks guys na no plans did have h&r lowering springs for xmas but sent them back as i like it as it is and the handling is amazing, goin to order 12mm hubcentric spacers but im in no rush just enjoying the car at the minuite

Italian 3.2 V6
Looking brill, although I'd of kept the H&R springs. The spacers are must aswell, they give the 197/R27's such an aggressive and intimidating stance.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
spacers are ghey. Ok if you like cruising to macca's though

Car looks tip top :)

White ds3
Na im leavin this one alone i mesed with the 182 and thats the reason i dint drive it anymore i like the fact it looks good and is comftable i dont have to worey about a thing when im drivin it. Also thanks for all the nice coments guys

White ds3
whenever mate sound good be some mint piks cant do nxt wkend but the wkend after? as im working sat and sun this week

R

revalot

yeah im busy to got my bro's wedding next weekend so the week after weather permiting lol