ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My little beast

Mk4 .:R32
Cheers guys. It looks darker on those pics cos it was raining when I took them!! But I do love the colour. The wheels really let it down though :( soon to be sorted!

love those badges mate! How do you get them off to paint and also what paint did you use?

Thanks

P.S Car looks stunning ;)

They are really easy to take off mate!! Use a flat head screw driver (preferably with celotape or material over the end to stop it from scratching any paint), and just lever the badge out from underneath, far enough to get a couple of fingers behind it, and literally pull it off, and clip the new ones on. Took me about 2mins to change them over.

Chocolate Bar™
where did you get the new ones from though? I thought they where just your old ones painted lol

he bought a replacement so he could keep his standards! I painted em for him in the mean time :)

Looking good ste, black and red does look good together, think black/dark wheels are called for now ;)

Good shout with the dark wheels Mark. I will have to get someone to photoshop me some black/dark wheels!! My 100+ wheels are annoying me now haha. They just look so crap as they are a mess, and the tyres are old.