ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Lovely Billabong

Billabong

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 20 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by DjTimP on 20 June 2005

must be a jealousy thing, only having a 1.4rt and all.
Eh mate......he has a VTS....130BHP IIRC.

Stop with the bitchy comments like i said before.

I also have a 1.2 16v dynamique/billabong, but i havent done anything silly to it (pics in media) theres a lot of really smart dynamiques on here, so chill out with all the drama and as i said people have opinions that YOU may not agree with but thats their opinion. But please stop goin on like yours is the best thing since sliced bread, i was nice about your car earlier but if your going to start being a little b**ch about others i wont be so nice in future.

Al/

[Edited by 16vClio on 20 June 2005 at 4:57pm]

at no point have i gone on like mine is the best, simply wanted people to know about it, and being bitchy, not realy mate, just banter being chucked back where it came from. maybe i should never have bothered because seems like you guys cant even take a little banter.:mad:

problem - banter on a forum where you cant see the context the words are said in doesnt work

obvious jokes are the only way to have banter on a web forum

ex Clio 172 owner :(

I can take banter.

Never said I couldnt.

Ive been giving you banter from the banter you gave me.

Its all good* crack.

Big hug?

(* correct at time of going to press)

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

I really think that he didnt start it, u lot slated his car straight away, and how was he to know that u were only messing about? No need to slate the newbie, thats something hes proud of, and he didnt ask for opinions like in a simular thread about the Prelude "type r" or what ever it was!

Just chill, cant believe how rude people are on here now.

[Would be Edited by Mike-bham on 20 June 2005 at 5:06pm cus he was too slow typing. but cant be bothered, but never mind.]

ST

Quote: Originally posted by Mike-bham on 20 June 2005

I really think that he didnt start it, u lot slated his car straight away, and how was he to know that u were only messing about? No need to slate the newbie, thats something hes proud of, and he didnt ask for opinions like in a simular thread about the Prelude "type r" or what ever it was!

[Would be Edited by Mike-bham on 20 June 2005 at 5:06pm cus he was too slow typing. but cant be bothered, but never mind.]

I never slated him mate....i was stating the fact that everyone has an opinion.

Billabong

ahhh sod it, i like it anyway and i am sure ur saxo is lovely.:) would hug u back but...... well u know.;)

Quote: Originally posted by Mike-bham on 20 June 2005

been here for over 2 1/2 years now, always been this rude ;)

though i prefer to call it honest, same things are said in real life too :eek:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Looks naf wi the lights, and id rather have the std ren zorst than the clip on efforst from them.

But fair play to ya.

Racing Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 20 June 2005

Mate I aint being funny but if you really want to make your car badass (which quite frankly is nigh on impossible in any small hatchback especially one with a girls name ;)) then lower it, alloy it, decent exhaust and on a black car Id have smoked lights.

There endeth.

(actually jamie has started a new id

Im trying to start fresh so people dont have the wrong impresion of me, i aint like people thought i was on previous thread i posted ( Youngest and oldest 182 owner) lol. please forgive me

About this thread anyway, its all about personal choice, people do not like modified cars on this forum, if you like it keep it. i liked my lexus lights on my black car, thought they matched the wheels, would not have them on new car though. about the wheels pm me an offer (bear in mind they cost £960 6 months ago)

Ill flash you if i see you around , in alwoodly tnite.

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by DjTimP on 20 June 2005Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 20 June 2005Makes a change from people posting clean pictures;)Each to their own, but i think it looks awful. The exhaust is terrible and the lights suck camel ass. what exactly looks awful. what you have to bear in mind here is that there is still the bumper to go on the back which will mean that the exhaust wont look so damn low! i think maybe you should think about you posts before you start typing. The exhust is a renault fit and to be honest it makes a bloody change from all of the other clios that look EXACTLY the same. I got clear lights and NOT lexus lights for a good reason as well, EVERYONE HAS BLOODY LEXUS LIGHTS!!!!!!!!

The exhaust might be a renault fitment, but it doesnt look sporty and looks like its fallen off a 1990 cavalier. As for It is just the back box. Not a very intrusive noise but certainly makes some suggestions! suggests what, it might be a 1.4? please dont tell me you think that adding that exhaust and RS bumpers its going to fool anyone!

And the lights, please just go back to Std

[Edited by blink172 on 6/20/2005 7:15:56 PM]
Mate, this isnt a dig at you. 95% of people on here dont like lexus/clear lights. There is only one place they belong and thats on a lexus.

Quote: Originally posted by racing182 on 20 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Chris1.4RT on 20 June 2005

Mate I aint being funny but if you really want to make your car badass (which quite frankly is nigh on impossible in any small hatchback especially one with a girls name ;)) then lower it, alloy it, decent exhaust and on a black car Id have smoked lights.

There endeth.

(actually jamie has started a new id

Im trying to start fresh so people dont have the wrong impresion of me, i aint like people thought i was on previous thread i posted ( Youngest and oldest 182 owner) lol. please forgive me

About this thread anyway, its all about personal choice, people do not like modified cars on this forum, if you like it keep it. i liked my lexus lights on my black car, thought they matched the wheels, would not have them on new car though. about the wheels pm me an offer (bear in mind they cost £960 6 months ago)

Ill flash you if i see you around , in alwoodly tnite.
Ban him! :D

Billabong

ban who exactley? and as for blink 172 it looks nothing like a 90 cav. and how you can possibly coment on the sound when you cant hear it over the internet! i hear it every day and frankly i cant be arsed with this anymore, screw it i might go and find a forum where people actually apreciate everyone else unlike in here! BYE!

in all honesty, if youve not been able to take the criticism for high profile modifications, you have to ask, was it worth it?

something eye catching is always going to attract criticism, especially on a site where a car is cheap enough to attract scum (chav, ned, kev - whatever you want to call them) owners, mods are cheap too, its always going to happen

sadly most of us have a vested interest in go and not show, unfortunately for many who are interested in styling, the rest of us often offend you

i can honestly say, all ive ever changed externally on a car is colour coding and lowering, nothing else ive ever done has been for styling purposes as i dont see the point in buying a car that you need to mod to like

if youre leaving, all the best, i recommend a cruising site will be further up your street, in a couple of years when the styling bug has gone, youll probably find this place a much more welcoming environment

I also dont like it. It looks like loads of other cars Ive seen, where lexus lights (or clear lights) are the only mod that they can be bothered to fit.

A guy at work has got a mk4 fiesta, and the only mod is some clear lexus lights. It looks w**k. There are loads of cars around like this. People only seem to buy the sub £100 bolt on stuff, and it ends up looking sh1te.

With 182 bumpers, it will look a lot better. When are you getting them?

All my opinion of course. if you like it, fair enough.

Billabong

there is no way in hell i am going to a cruise site and talking to a bunch of chav w**kers cause frankly they do my nut in! I thought there was styling people as well as speed people but maybe i was wrong. its not like i am even young i am 25 for god sake. and i have driven fast cars, a 300bhp scooby to name one, but apart from the track you cant even go fast so what is the point.

I wont be going anywhere so BYE lasted a couple of minutes, just a little peaved about the reception. I certenley would not start saying that you lot were boring sheep just because you dont mod the look of your car. Fair play to you, each to there own. Anyway i shall keep posting pics for those who are interested and speak to yall soon.

Ignore em DJTimP its allas the same sh*te on ere!!!

f**k me fellas give im a break, es bin on 5 mins and ur ripping into im.

How can u expect any1 to stay on ere when u dish this out?

Getting quite pathetic no.

Keep it up DJTimP, but dont expect any respect on ere! Im a cas lad but al stick up 4 u, u loiner!!!!

Fair play to you.

We can be wind up merchants in here. Ive had plenty a stereotypical comment regarding the Saxo. Im not at all like that image.

Rarely do people comment to cause offence. Its just a bit of banter that can go either way. Brightens up a dull day.

To be fair though, nobody really insulted or slated your car just used maybe a poor choice of words to describe certain things.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Yeah, unfortunatly it goes from either "thats f**king mint" on here to "f**ck me thats trully sh*t.

At the end of the day its your motor and you do what you want to it but if it cheezies you off when people slate what u have done I wouldnt post the pics on here.

I cant think of anything someones changed on their car that has had a unanimous "mint" verdict on here.

Oh and dont forget the Leeds meet this sunday now that your sticking around (we will all be able to sl*g you off to your face then ;))

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

im bored of this post already.

im sure the idea of cliosport.net it to talk about clios, im not a fan of these lexus lights either but each to thier own, my cars standard but that also makes it original!

no offence but if u wanna go on about how good saxos are im sure theres a sax club just for you somewhere else.

evening.

Billabong

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 20 June 2005

Yeah, unfortunatly it goes from either "thats f**king mint" on here to "f**ck me thats trully sh*t.

At the end of the day its your motor and you do what you want to it but if it cheezies you off when people slate what u have done I wouldnt post the pics on here.

I cant think of anything someones changed on their car that has had a unanimous "mint" verdict on here.

Oh and dont forget the Leeds meet this sunday now that your sticking around (we will all be able to sl*g you off to your face then ;))

cant come on sunday unfortunatley, last minute trip to france in My Lovely Billabong :D for the weekend. let me know when the next is and i will be sure to show!

I dont go on about how good Saxos are unless someone puts it down. I was merely defending it from an ill informed opinion. Maybe like what tim is doing?

Check my date of registering on this site. Ive been here since the beginning from when I had a Clio. Besides, the Saxo forum is worse than this one.

Bon soir.

Billabong

yeah man, youve been around a while by the looks of things. I have seen some sweet saxos, and by the looks of your avatar yours is sweet too. besides we all have french cars here anyway!