ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My ly 182

liquid yellow 182
Hi cliosport, im new on here but ive had my ly 182 for a few years now...loving the site!

clio10.jpg

clio7.jpg

clio6.jpg

clio9.jpg

clio1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Vectra
When I bought my 1.2 it came with an empty tank so your lucky! ha whats the mileage/year?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome colour. Agree with Bobby, I love LY on MK2 clio's, but not a fan of it on anything else.

liquid yellow 182
When I bought my 1.2 it came with an empty tank so your lucky! ha whats the mileage/year?
I was pd off like buying the car then having to fork money out down the street for petrol! Its just hit 52.000 miles mate on a 55 plate

Megane 250
Is the second photo taken from Pentire overlooking Crantock beach? Looks very similar

Flame 172 (Ph2)
Lovely car.

Gutted you covered up the number plates though, got a stock pile of LY 182's that are just waiting to be cloned...

liquid yellow 182
Thanks for the feedback, turns out I might have to sell soon because we are having our second baby and ill need something a little bigger. Any ideas what i should get? :mad:

liquid yellow 182
Megane 225? 5 Door perhaps.
Yeah I was thinking megane m8 maybe. its going to have to be a 5 door i think and enough bootspace for a pram without seats down. Im a bit gutted though cos i dont wanna sell my pride and joy! (p.s just replaced water pump, timing belt and coil spring! :dapprove: