ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mates Black Clio.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Ok guys, this is my friend Karl's car, the car was done over a 4 hour period, while I was in the middle of doing my 182 the other day.
Basically, it was a total wreck! He told me he had washed it once since he and his girlfriend picked it up from the dealers! I knew it was going to be trouble as this guy enjoys giving this car a good thrashing....
(I Hope his lady friend doesn’t read this!) :doublesho

Here are some pictures to give you an idea.

CIMG0791Medium.jpg

CIMG0797Medium.jpg

CIMG0796Medium.jpg

CIMG0792Medium.jpg

CIMG0789Medium.jpg

I felt like I was helping a cow give birth to a calf when I had my hand up his wheel arches!

CIMG0799Medium.jpg

CIMG0790Medium.jpg

The state of this car, I don't know how he calls himself a man!!! :p

The plan was:

1. A GOOD soak down with the hose.
2. Wash with Megs NXT
3. Clay the car with a mixture of gold class and water in a spray bottle.
4. Wash the car again with Megs Gold class
5. Attack the worst area's with the PC.
Due to time restrictions we only got to do 75% of the car with a SRX1 pad using Megs #83 I would have liked to have followed this up with #80 on a SFX2 pad and some kind of LSP. But it looks like this will be in another session.
6. AG Bumpercare
7. Megs tyre gel.

After 2 washes and a clay:

CIMG0820Medium.jpg

CIMG0801Medium.jpg

CIMG0806Medium.jpg

Me looking for the calf!

CIMG0800Medium.jpg

And another post wash shot.

CIMG0802Medium.jpg

The car was dried with a Meg’s water magnet and then QD'd with some Meg’s supreme shine MF's before we got out the PC and started to with the #83

Pictures:

CIMG0821Medium.jpg

CIMG0818Medium.jpg

Karl giving it the final wipe down.

CIMG0819Medium.jpg

Karl's first go of the PC.

CIMG0816Medium.jpg

The PC had a strange effect on him....

CIMG0807Medium.jpg

CIMG0823Medium.jpg

CIMG0822Medium.jpg

That's as far as we got, but I think he was happy with this much!

Thanks for looking.

Thomas :)

Mazda MX5 1.8
why on earth did u put ur hand in their arch? couldnt u just use ur eyes? lol

brilliant job! looks great! (really needs some form of alloys tho)

RB 182
You had your work cut out with that but a very nice finish. The PC really gave it that extra from looking at the pictures.

Is he going to at least wash it from now on?

RS 200
Looks really good, doesnt look like you could trust him with a set of alloys though, looking at the state of those hub caps :eek: ;)

Chris

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Thanks guys, it's his ladies car also so he can't do any of the fun stuff to his car, IE lower, alloys, zorst etc... Oh well :p
I agree with the state of them hubs I would be temped to stick with plastic :D haha.

Golf R/Leon FR
as said on the 28th may in bruntingthorpe leicester. theres a few of us north east guys going, me blunty, eddie rich16v are going all staying at lutterworth travelodge.
should come along fella will be a good laugh.

A slow one :-(
Yeah Thomss you should come down. Will be fun.

I want to get mine PC'd at some point but I'm going to see how the claying and handpower goes first.

Top job btw. Need todo something like that with my bros clio. Its a right state.

Golf R/Leon FR
if you get something sorted let me know fella, you can stay in our hotel room if you come.
so could you pc my car before then??

Black 182 f&f
very nice if i must say so, right could someone please tell what pc mean i am lost and i am still learning the lingo