ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mates Clio

1.8 Civic EX
I'm not much of a fan of kits anymore but please tell your mate to atleast do the following...

Spray the mesh black
Colour code the mirrors
Get a shorter ariel
Loose the shocking seat covers and get a 1*2 interior in there
and burn those freaky monkey seat belt harnesses...they are just plain wrong! lol

then it would be worth a second look...

who said there was only 2 in the UK by the way? any idea? I've seen plenty about, a few on here too! lol

Elise 111R
oh dear he paid for that as well...... poor lad, he'll learn one day and laugh about that time when he spent money to have people laugh at him.... and whats with those seat covers?

M2 Competition
Not too bad that. Agree the front bumper looks a bit large though. If the number plate was sitting higher in the centre of the bumper might even it out a bit, give it a go.

Spray the wheels and all the mesh in black, the silver is a little bright, and it'd be much nicer i reckon. 172 interior, and the colour coding completed would finish that off.

Good effort.

See My Clio? Tell Me
OMG i normally dont mind body kits ive only even seen one mk2 ph2 kit i liked BUT THATS HORRIBLE sorry on a 54 plate too tell him not to sell the parts coz boy hes gunna need them when he comes to sell it

imo that is