ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mates ctr burnout!!!!!!!!!!!

R35 GTR
thats big and clever.lol. I would do it, cos I'm a child.

Think of the poor clutch and handbrake!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Chav nobhead, if it wasn't in a town it would have been fine though.

RB 182 with CUP packs
Sorry but what a bellend!!!!

He'll be crying when his K20 goes pop & he lands a 6K bill from Honda.

it was at ats car park sat pritty dead, but he thort he was proper cool lol so he dun it twice

wow ,does he have a website were we can go and praise him and do you reckon you could get us autographs please?.

Better than yours. C*nt.
I want to marry him! My hero!

And no, the best way to kill your old tyres is to hand them over to the tyre place to flog on for someone's rubber flooring. To do something like that in anything other than a secluded area which is closed to anyone else is irresponsible and I think should be severely punished - it shows a complete lack of understanding that they are in fact behind the wheel of a lethal weapon and one which isn't entirely predictable at that.

Official verdict - To$$er.

BMW M3
I know a more socially acceptable way of disposing of old tyres.....

.... fling them round a gatso with some of shell's finest juice and woosh!!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its not really a burnout is it??! more of a 6 foot rolling wheelspin.

Would have been better if his foot slipped and he mashed into the wall. Without his belt on.

1.8 Civic EX
seriously...what on earth is that point in doing something like that? what does it achieve? I've never understood while loosers do crap like this...

2 wheel power
Max Power springs to mind........... But lets be honest, they handed the keys to the 17 year old trainee to drive it into the workshop so probably had it done all over again!

Golf 7R
What a waste of rubber, just think that rubber could have been used 20 odd yrs ago by his parents, to give me some piece of mind that the abomonation would not be let loose with a hot hatch on our streets....

As father and son....
i hasten to add this chump is not reflective of most CTR owners. Wont be long till his lack of traction in the wet throws him into a wall with any luck leaving the car totally unscathed.