ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mates ctr burnout!!!!!!!!!!!

Honda Civic Type R
i second that. he says he was only doing it to finish off his old tyres before putting new ones on. so why film it and post it on the forum. tw*t! he's giving us ctr drivers a bad name.

then again I did see a chav in a cap with a gelled fringe the other day driving a 182. and he was wheelspinning like you wouldn't believe round every bend in a multi-storey car park. nearly knocked a women and baby over. and he was on his own so it's not even like he was trying to show off to his mates or anything. not that a wheelspin is impressive of course.

these people shouldn't be allowed near a fast car ffs!:mad:

MY10 R35 GTR
not really impressed. must have plenty of money to burn if he can treat a car like that,

boasting about it aint a clever either. as ozzie said ppl like him give the ctr boys a bad name!!! i woulda been one if i coulda afforded one, and the car would never get treated like that.

i hasten to add this chump is not reflective of most CTR owners. Wont be long till his lack of traction in the wet throws him into a wall with any luck leaving the car totally unscathed.

seems to be the crowd that are starting to get them now as they get cheaper..

As father and son....
aye sadly so Guy. The natural course of evolution predicts in about 18 months time itll be a nice rare car, with people who can drive them properly.

172 Cup anyone? :p

MY10 R35 GTR
whats worse is the message title "my mates ctr burnout!!!!!!!!!!!" as if doin one is HUGE news! sad sad sheltered life.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
The excitement. I'm seriously overjoyed. I cannot contain myself. I've just had a sex wee all over my computer. I better get a towel....

On the upside, your car looks nice and shiney.

Tys.

clio 182 black /gold
Very nice. I was excpecting a burnt out CTR. Remind me not to buy a car off him. He nearly hit the wall LOL. At least the engine can handle it. Where was this Mc Donalds car park?