ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MEGGY pics - finally!

Leon Cupra 300
I sold the Cup back in February and have had this since then, I love it so much even though it costs a small fortune in petrol!

It's a 225 F1, since i had it i put 4 Sessantas on it which are immense tyres if anyone is thinking about them, RS Tuning map which sees it with 253bhp and 265lb/ft and a HKS BOV which sounds mint tbh.

Love having a bit bigger car, the lazyness of the power delivery, how it turns heads, the stopping ability thanks to the 4pot Brembos and the Recaro seats!

Pics............

DSC03457.jpg

DSC03458.jpg

DSC03451.gif

DSC03448.gif

DSC03456.jpg

DSC03446.gif

The old Cupster.... (still love these!)

DSC00568.gif

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
After seeing this i went for a walk with the dog and saw telford mike drive by in his same car

Leon Cupra 300
Awesome phil, almost as good looking as you..

Your blowie's in the post!

Nice car m8t

Thanks mate, hope nobody pulls out infront of me!

nice upgrade mate

Cheers mate, deffo the next logical step.

it's sh1t, should of got a mini;)

TAXI !

true weapon... the driver and the car

x

Your blowie's in the post! ...oh wait, wait till I get that induction hose fitted. ;)

looks smart mate. love the f1's!!

Aye mate they look brilliant, black wheels agains the blue really stands out... also, the only limited phase 2 Meggy!;)

Brilliant motor..very quick and handles superbly....oh and I suppose the Meg is ok as well ;)

Chris

Oh yeah, the M62 that day! I had a front tyre down to 15psi at them speeds too!;) I was didn't care tbh I was still busy laughing at Dave's steak in Lloyds!:cool:

Mintage!

The pick of the Meganes, looks-wise!

Cheers mate! Drives better than my mates R26, also.:eek:

Spot on that. Love the interior :D

Recaro seats are p0rn!

Number PM's ;)

At long last pictures....Love the color mate nice choice ;)

Cheers Dazzzzz, i'll cruise up one evening, go for a blast!

looks very nice matey , like my thread there is life after the cup ;)

I know! Still miss it though, specially when it drove off!:( Turbo power FTFW:cool:

mini cooper (RIP 172)
ok ok, i cant hide it any more!

i LOVE it, propper car!

will have to go for a blast when i move over:D

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
like the black choice of wheels.

I agree with the brembos they are superb for standard out the factory gear. A good move by reno for once!!

Leon Cupra 300
There's a lad over on MS who sorts us out with the brakes price wise! Think a set of front pads works out at about 40quid - bargain!

They work really awesome tbh, and you can keep leaning on them, very fade resistant.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
There's a lad over on MS who sorts us out with the brakes price wise! Think a set of front pads works out at about 40quid - bargain!

They work really awesome tbh, and you can keep leaning on them, very fade resistant.

Bloody hell thats good,same as a focus set fitted