ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mini Cooper S

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
You should do mate, especially with some pics of the seats. Are you still having the car you text me about?

Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I dunno mate. It's mine if I want it but I'm still considering keeping this.
Just wondering if I'm making a rash decision to sell this when I might be able to manage to keep it? This is my favourite out of all the cars I've owned and I really don't want to get rid. Should perhaps wait for the house etc to be sorted out before rushing into selling this.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Car looks nice. The only thing that gets me is when people don't put the steering wheel straight when taking a photo lol.

But glwts matey

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get rid of this golf and get something like this. It seems every time I sell a car and have cash waiting the market goes dry..lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Will always get that. Better than people wasting time getting there and having a figure in mind what they want to spend

Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
It's a brilliant price for a facelift in that spec tbh. I can't believe it hasn't already sold!
From some of the conversations I've had with people I think the modifications are putting some off.
If it hasn't gone in a week i'll put all the standard stuff on and try my luck. Shame the standard wheels have crap tyres on otherwise I'd sell these.

Bar the springs, same spec as mine. Love mine, glwts.

Mind me asking how much you gave for yours?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Gentlemans spec 200
I bought mine standard, and on lower miles (60k), paid just over 4k. Personally think yours is priced well. Like any modified one it's just a question of the right buyer.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
At £3250 its a bargain tbh, especially with the spec.
If you really want to get rid of it, unbolt any mods you can, put standard wheels on it & just sell it as "standard".
My grey one went like that, so my mates wife is currently driving around with R56 brakes, JCW exhaust, Facelift xenons, braided lines & a 15% pulley without even realising. He knows though 😂
My blue one must be worth about 10p lol.