ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk.1, Suggestions?

Clio 1.4 RT
Thought id show off (well not really, just show you) my old Mk. 1 RT. So here she is, ive had her since before i started to drive, instantly fell in love with it! It was pushed at the back off a forecourt that had about 4 cars in it, no price, no info, no nothing on it at all. Wasnt even sure it was for sale, so off i toddled to the sales guy and asked if 'that clio' was for sale, his reply was 'it was, nobody seems to want it though, you can have it for £200' So i snppaed it up immediatly. it was sat on the drive for a while when i was learning to drive, soon as i passed i took out some insurance and i was set! Fair few miles on it now, no leaky sunroof or rust on the arches yet! :eek: The e7j engine is still pulling (not pulling much though :rasp: ), so im planning to drop a valver or willy engine in it when i can source one close enough and find some moolah. What you all think? Any suggestion for cheap nice mods?

Thank ya!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m316/billfish90/PC180037.jpg?t=1209214734

RenaultSport 172.
m...gif

that was my attempt but obv didnt work...

160k !! Blimey, good going !

Cheap nice mods, get a set of renault alloys on it, they won't cost the earth at all. A bit of lowering action & some colour coding, job done.

No 4" exhausts or silly loud back boxes or any of that caper though.