ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MK1 1.4

Clio RT
Some pics of my car about a week after i got it, was off for the 2 week shutdown so managed to get some colour coding done and also went to town on the interior lol

04092008070.jpg

04092008076.jpg

04092008077.jpg

25082008030.jpg

27082008035.jpg

27082008044.jpg

27082008049-1.jpg

27082008050-1.jpg

29082008054.jpg

some comments wouldn't go a miss as i've never actually had any yet.. thanks

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Thats what i want to do with the rear of mine too! I'm about to refurb some mk1 Speedlines (i think thats what they are called) and will look amazing on the car!

wish i had fogs too :(

Clio RT
yay someone else flexing the trims on a mk1 1.4:cool:

trims are just temporary, as ive said for about 2 month now lol. nah i need to get some alloys sharpish like, steelies in wet are unreally slidey lol nearly crashed on a few occasions cause of them. compared to alloys anywho :p

Clio RT
i would but i kinda lost the fake nuts on them somehow, maybe the result of me doing 110mph down the motorway or something. or just generally being stolen by small lepricauns hehe

Clio RT
Thats what i want to do with the rear of mine too! I'm about to refurb some mk1 Speedlines (i think thats what they are called) and will look amazing on the car!

wish i had fogs too :(

you can pick a smart front bumper up from ebay and you get the fogs with it, just the wiring that may be the problem, unless there are cables already fitted like alot of cars these days

i would but i kinda lost the fake nuts on them somehow, maybe the result of me doing 110mph down the motorway or something. or just generally being stolen by small lepricauns hehe

i dont even have fake wheels nuts on mine:( only got my car today though, my excuse..

Clio RT

i dont even have fake wheels nuts on mine:( only got my car today though, my excuse..

thats fair enough then, although when i got my car, i already had the sub, head unit, splitter, apint and tints before i even got it lol had it about 2 month now i think, need to do loads of leathering inside and i need a damn spoiler but i cant find one anywhere:mad:

thats fair enough then, although when i got my car, i already had the sub, head unit, splitter, apint and tints before i even got it lol had it about 2 month now i think, need to do loads of leathering inside and i need a damn spoiler but i cant find one anywhere:mad:

jvc 6x9s n fli door speakers is the best i got, blokes excuse for not giving me the head unit was 'son got me it for christmas', i got a crummy lg one out my mums old company car for the mo, n my bdays soon for a sub:)
i swear spoilers arent hard to find..? i want a new steering wheel tbh, but urs is the newer one so im guessing urs is averagely ok?

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
i've got the bumper mate, came with crappy fogs too so binned them.

Cant get over how clean your body work is though mate. Any rust on the rear arches?