ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My MK1 Audi titty 1.8t Quattro (apparently boring content)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Bought it on Monday evening to replace the 182.

I have driven it for a very long 14 miles and I have to say, it's awesome.
it may not be everyone's cup of tea but I actually really like everything about it (can't believe it tho)

Its got a green cotton filter and has had a stage 1 map.
I am loving the cabin and the Bose system.
i paid very little for it and once I have had a huge service done on Friday, it should be one of my best buys (not hard)

Pics
a03edf68.jpg

9d7875d1.jpg

61f32901.jpg

Looks tiny compared to the clio lol
d1907567.jpg

95d5762c.jpg

42d4f800.jpg

a40e98b3.jpg

d55fc430.jpg

6e521eda.jpg

Leanne loves it so that's the main thing..

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Terrible wheels, lad at work has the same.

I really like them as a car though.

Z4
A few little changes and they're really good looking cars:
QS rear splitter, wheels, v6 front bumper if you want to shell out.
Looks like those seats could do with some liquid leather...

Give it another 14 miles of driving and you'll soon be letting your missus do the driving as it will feel just as involving.
I remember picking mine up and loving everything about it so I shouldn't burst your bubble!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
The thing is, I don't go round corners faster than a bullet so that sort of car/driving doesn't appeal to me. I like an all round package. No doubt I will get bored of it but I shall just buy another car.

Im not to keen on the wheels either lol. The tyres will need replacing soon so shall invest in some new alloys too..

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't put my finger on it, but that looks really bland. I usually love TT's (to look at)

I think its the wheels. Will look loads better once you wang on some 18's.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Lol. Where would I take the prossie. I couldn't even get a pencil in the back of it.

Black wheels/black rear diffuser/3 bar grill/lowered/serviced/done..../sell.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Is this the one with the mole grip bonnet catch :D?

I can't put my finger on it, but that looks really bland. I usually love TT's (to look at)

Looks alright, needs the tints removing & the s-line 18s asap though!!! Oh, and the grey insert headlights, the black ones look really old fashioned now imho ...
I prefer the black inserts. Think they look better tbh.

What are the s-line wheels??

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice cars but you'll be missing the 182 when the novelty wears off IMO. It was the same for me with the s3, great car, great quality, quick but just lacks 'fizz'.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Is this the one with the mole grip bonnet catch :D?

Nice cars but you'll be missing the 182 when the novelty wears off IMO. It was the same for me with the s3, great car, great quality, quick but just lacks 'fizz'.
But I've hardly driven the 182. Remember, this is for my misses more than me.
If she could get insured on something better, we would be driving a much better all round car.

That Clio is nice. Getting rid for a TT :S I would of kept the 182.

However looks nice I do like the TT's wouldn't mind a 225 at some point.

Z4
Perfect car for the girlfriend, I'm talking my girlfriend into getting one over her 206cc. Far better than a clio for someone who's not too fussed about driving pleasure.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Failboat?

Nice mate. I can't see how I won't own one at some point. I love them.

TT QS
I love TTs.
Dads had a 225 since I was 14 and a mate of mine had his 225 at around 270 and that thing shifted big time.
Defo subscribing.
Fingers crossed I'll have one next :D

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I like them.And being a little plain it allows you to do your own mods.

Performance bargain i think.

That huge service is around £350 which i pressume changes all the haldex fluids and the likes.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Moon mileage compared to my 66k
blue, had to silver or black.
NOT a 3.2 V6 lol

I know there are a lot of them around but this one was exactly what I was looking for (apart from not being a facelift and needing a massive service and new wheels)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
The way I see it is, it's like women in their 50s that want to look younger so they get Botox etc. no harm in trying to look younger.

Youll soon realise this when you hit puberty gally ;)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Iirc the proper Ross-Tech VCDS (which i have) allows you to do it as well, but you need some additional 'secret' codes - to try & avoid fraud, etc. Still, it does allow you to check the car has the genuine mileage on it, or whether it has been rolled back ...

Want to check mine for me? I'll give you a Yamaha yz125 gear lever. Lol