ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk1 Ph3 (Now With Mesh!)

Po-LOW
Hey all, after a couple of hours and some badly cut hands, here my car with a meshed front bumper, not to oin your face and quite stylish i think, wat you all think?

Last edited:
  Black PH2 172 FF
Did you have trouble with your light conversion? Do they adjust up and down still?

Bumper looks nice mate!

Po-LOW
no trouble with covertion, but sadly there is no updown control
im gonna be selling my ph2 bonnet and lights soon i think, gonna go back to ph3! if any one wants them let me know! not after a lot as just need rid once there off!

Po-LOW
yeah its got valver wings :)

just waitin for some RSI skirts iv bought off DJW Dave and then i think it will look sweet as a nut!

looks good, been thinking of doing a similar thing for my ph1, was gonna make a custom insert instead of that double bar thing on the ph1 and colour code it.

oddly, when i look at ur car, i think of a saxo, that light/bonnet and bumper combination!

Po-LOW
haha cheers rob but still not made any hard decition, wud just be nice to have proper adjustment of headlights

didnt ph3 come with adjustment ? or couldnt your take it off a ph1/2

i dont no how the convertstion is done so i might be wrong

Po-LOW
ph3 has electonic adjustment not cavle so systems dont work together

well its defo goin back to ph3 as iv just bagged a new bonnet from ebay!