ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My mk2 clio

clio 1.2 sport
Just thought id post some pics of my car. Just lowered it and put alloys on. Im thinking about some cup alloys instead of the ones ive got. How much would i pick some up for?
myclio-1.jpg
myclio-2.jpg

myclio.jpg

clio 1.2 sport
Cheers guys. Its lowered by 35 mm but its more like 40. The alloys are ripspeed specials lol. I only payed £320 for the full set with tyres and balanced brand new.

clio 1.2 sport
i was thinking about having my wheels sprayed but ive decided id like some 16's instead. quite fancy some cup or trophy wheels.

RS Meg 175
aye ^^ look good for cheap and cheerfulls!!

ive got some 16's matey, managed to fight off the urge for some 17's in fairness 16's fill the arches more evenly and look more suited IMO
and another good point it be like a rocket ;) lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
its higher at the rear than it is at the front? thats odd. looks good tho but id stick to 60mm drop on 15" mk1 172 wheels.

and id lose the renaultsport badge

clio 1.2 sport
It already is lowered by 40mm and im happy with it at that. Dont fancy goin any lower tbh. anybody got any 16's they be interested in part-exchanging my alloys for?

VW Passat 170 sport
Get it dropped, How much r them rims in 15s Mate?

Been down my local halfords, None in!?

clio 1.2 sport
I dont think they do those rims any more. I know for a fact they were the last set were i got them from. not sure how much the 15's are either. never really looked at them at the time because i had my mind set on 17s. wish id gone for 16s now though.

clio 1.2 sport
yeh i know. i couldnt believe it when i saw them going that cheap. i couldnt resist. id been looking at others and they were all around £700-800 so when i saw them i got them instantly.

FOR SALE!!!
i got sum 16's oz hydras which id condsider swaping with u as kitting me clio up and need sumthink little bit bigger

clio 1.2 sport
Sorry, hydras arent really the type of thing im looking for. more like turinis or something along those lines.

clio 1.2 sport
Im in east yorkshire. little place called snaith. dont know if anyone else on here is from snaith but theres a couple of 182's around. not sure how much id ask for them to be fair because they are in mint condition. only been used for about a month.