ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk3 clio turbo before and after the crash

Do you mean these??

wkz39181ff5.jpg

EDIT: Nope. don't work for me either lol

1.2 16V MKII
i noticed the R' plate man, where you from, im taking its northern ireland as once opon a time i had to have them plates up. :D nice car, my mate had 1 aswell, the back-end is slammed on his.

White Sti Hatch
Nice lookin car mate pitty bout your crash though.....Still not a fan at all of that SX kit though

i noticed the R' plate man, where you from, im taking its northern ireland as once opon a time i had to have them plates up. :D nice car, my mate had 1 aswell, the back-end is slammed on his.

yep good old norn iron. ya got it a bit lowered few weeks later didnt handle as good as it look then though

What was this car lowered on?

Dibs if its coilies
nah getting another mk3 in a few weeks will be going straight in

Can see the car before the crash but not after?

ya im getting the pics of the car emailed to me soon hopefully

White Sti Hatch
Unlucky mate, i am glad to see that the car did hold together and you got out of it alive !

+1 The SX kit pretty ugly tbh, complete overkill, the more subtle S kit is lush.

Non of the kits are good mate they all look pish better just standard !

ya insurance will be a bit more expensive. kind of came at a bad time was just about to buy a 1983 mk1 gti golf as a wee fun summer car but thats out the window

PH1 172
plus its NI - so insurance is already a nightmare.

Unlucky chum - not what ya want before christmas!

i wud be leaving the springs in the wrote off car - with the shape of the wheels in the pics the springs could be bent/damaged!

had just got a full HID kit put in a week before to and that day £60 of petrol, new oil and a good hover out
next day was a good detail session

f**k that

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Car can be replaced. Aslong as you and anyone else who was in the car is ok. Where abouts in NI you from?

it was only me in the car
ya i was fine bit of muscle pain few days later but more pain after a rugby match

im from the big city of ballymena hey

i must say i like the kit alot better than standard. especially the front it looks silly even when lowered

Long as your alright matey, its easy replced

What does the R in the window mean?

retarded driver
nah its a thing in northern ireland after passing your test you have to display R plate which and are restricted to 45mph for a year after passing your driving test

In between cars....
45mph for a year! does that not drive folk on national speed limit roads wild?

Do new drivers from over here have to comply with that if they go over there? or just the folk who pass their test in NI?

Are all the speed limits there the same as over here?