ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk3 clio turbo before and after the crash

45mph for a year! does that not drive folk on national speed limit roads wild?

Do new drivers from over here have to comply with that if they go over there? or just the folk who pass their test in NI?

Are all the speed limits there the same as over here?

im not really sure if someone from england would have to abide by it if they came over

ya the speed limits are uk 1s

Ur 32 and jst passed?? How long have u had a License?

im 18 but just proving a point you dont have to be young to crash, there was 5people on that road in 2days and its only a 2mile long road. i was the only young person though the rest was 3men and 1 woman all over 40

R56 JCW
im 18 but just proving a point you dont have to be young to crash, there was 5people on that road in 2days and its only a 2mile long road. i was the only young person though the rest was 3men and 1 woman all over 40

If theres been accidents on that road, wouldnt u think to slow down??

On the A6 where i live, between 2 villages someone died on a 1 mile stretch on ice I go down it at 20 now even though its a 60, Ice or no Ice tbh

i didnt no about the accidents until the day after i crashed

i doubt you do it at 20 although you might
there are some roads that are very slow although this road is a pretty fast road

but ya i cant blame it on other people it was only to do with me

Clio MK3
orite mate, just wondering if the kit you had on it came as standard or if you had it done seperately, if you did, where did you get it done, im looking at getting that kit on my mk3, cheers