ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk3 Progress Thread

White Sti Hatch
As always mate, car looks mint!! Showed it to my lil cuz who has a black mk3!!! I think its gonna cost him big now lol!

Cheers mate ! looks dier atm as its swirled to hell from the bodyshop but itll get sorted soon enough !

All he needs is Coils and Spacers and hell be onto a winner ! :rasp:

White Sti Hatch
Well i got a tad bored today after work....

DSC_0034-2.jpg

DSC_0037-2.jpg

Also a new sticker i like :)

DSC_0035-2.jpg

Any yet another First :rasp:

the one and only set in existence untill have fit them and see if there alright :cool:

DSC_0038-3.jpg

big thanks to Martin at Goodridge !

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Minter!!! Get them RS seats off the bay in there - win tbh!!

Last edited:
  White Sti Hatch
5 mins lol 8 bolts all together.

2 x 18mm on the Isofix
2 x 18mm on the Belt Buckles (1 on each set)
2 x 8mm on the seats to split them, can take them out in one of you have a spare set of hands (I think they were 8mm)

White Sti Hatch
Umm stamp my foot at a round about and throw on full lock itll kinda drift lol, Part from that more road noise hear my exahust gurglin away

White Sti Hatch
Cheers folks.

Needs a Cage for a start lol ! will get some custom springs ordered up once i get a new job too :)

White Sti Hatch
I will do eventualy (if i keep it long enough) would love a set of Caros but there rare on the bay, was looking at the Sparco Chronos a while back though

172 5HED
Love it mate, lots more to take out!! You had the tar out?? The stuff in my roof lining was HEAVY!!

As for a RS interior, I know someone who will be selling one very soon matey ;)

White Sti Hatch
Yeah for now ne way mate will be at FCS with it hopefully ! but if i can get another job sharpish i might get somin else but that dosnt look like itll happen