ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Mk4 Golf...

After selling my 1.2 clio, I upgraded to a Mk4 Golf 1.9TDi PD115. Would of liked a 130 but hey ho!

I know it's nothing new and its all been done before, but I like it :)

6809745710_e0711e02c3_b.jpg

6809745720_0ce62719c4_b.jpg

6955715799_2cc254a5ce_b.jpg

6955708627_ce7aef84ee_b.jpg

6955715841_a1468af8e8_b.jpg

Yes, they are replicas.

Epic bubbling coming through at the end of the bonnet, this hides it. I personally think they look okay on black cars :)

Turbos.
Looks great. Presume they are fake LMs but there is no denying it looks well on them.

My missus pointed at a Corsa in Tescos and said "What is that?" I replied, "It is a car bra, designed to stop stonechips and is a bit of a fashion thing". "Oh" she said, "But, it looks s**t".

Looks great. Presume they are fake LMs but there is no denying it looks well on them.

My missus pointed at a Corsa in Tescos and said "What is that?" I replied, "It is a car bra, designed to stop stonechips and is a bit of a fashion thing". "Oh" she said, "But, it looks s**t".

She sounds like a keeper.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
But you have no taste.

You proved this when you bought a 330....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not really my cuppa, but they're a solid, decent car.

I take it that the LMs are replicas? If not, they're probably worth more than the car! lol.

n2x

e60/f10
A bonnet bra is like a regular bra. Its nice and all but its 10x better if the tits are hanging out.

like it but had a bad experience with a mk4

What happened mate?

Not really my cuppa, but they're a solid, decent car.

I take it that the LMs are replicas? If not, they're probably worth more than the car! lol.

Im 18 so a diesel barge was a strange choice, itching for an RS now!
Yeah they're reps :(

lovely car but lose the bra

A bonnet bra is like a regular bra. Its nice and all but its 10x better if the tits are hanging out.

I agree guys, but as said the bonnet isnt in the best of condition and I think it looks okay. The majority of them look shite, but on a tidy black car meh :)

Mini Cooper S
Looks tidy mate, respray bonnet and matte black the badges I reckon. Should make it look a lot cleaner.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice.

I still miss my mk4 TDI, it was only 90ps but it was ultra reliable and comfortable,
the armrest was great on long journeys I still miss that, but not the weighty handling or under powered engine.

Mk5 golf gti
looks good

just got myself a black mk5 gti so im loving golfs at the moment lol

considered them wheels for mine too