ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Monaco 172

monaco 172
24o59uv.jpg

27zog7.jpg

2qlh2bq.jpg

just a few pic i have. only have the car a month. so pretty standard hope you1s like.

monaco 172
not to sure about the lights maybe they blew when last owner had it and just put normal bulbs in. was thinkin about a splitter but were i leave wouldnt be ideal to have one as ramps are big.

Evo 8 MR
Someone has replaced the actual units themselves not just the bulbs.

They're not cheap either. Hope you knocked the seller down.

They're not even black, has it been in a smash?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It could be they got standard headlights abroad mate.

monaco 172
car has never been crashed. i must check into sortin the lights out. i dont really know much about the clios wat are the lights ment to look like

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
car has never been crashed. i must check into sortin the lights out. i dont really know much about the clios wat are the lights ment to look like

I dont mean to sound negative but cars can be involved in "accidents" without insurance companies knowing about it...

monaco 172
ah i know that. i know the lad in the garage and i doubt he,d sell me something that was crashed