ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday.........

Megane RS 275 Trophy
6539125845_92533d3be1_b.jpg

Full Shot (Nearly!) of my Vintage/Retro Bedroom by Stickars, on Flickr

Great retro set-up (love it)

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Damn it, mine get naff all views in comparison to that, well done!

Cheers Billy

Good effort with the StumbledUpon. I had a 1000 or so in 3 days from Reddit. If your shots get 'discovered' by one of those, it usually means big views.

This shot has 164 views yesterday, all from an unknown source. It's the local booze over here (in 5 litre bottles!)

4918409117_b198d23121_z.jpg

Soju! by v15ben, on Flickr

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Over the last 2 days my photostream has had a huge amount of views compared to normal and I have no idea why

ScreenShot2012-01-13at230313.png

In the last 2 days I've had over 50% of my all time photostream views :s

Oil Burner
Cheers Brazzo, dont have photoshop, only got lightroom and i dont think i can do it with that.

Yup, it is very easy (easier than PS)

Hit 'R' or do to develop and on there is a symbol of a box with a broken outline. This controls the crop ratio, size etc...

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yup, it is very easy (easier than PS)

Hit 'R' or do to develop and on there is a symbol of a box with a broken outline. This controls the crop ratio, size etc...

I thought what Brazzo was saying was to 'move' the duck, maybe through cloning some of the lines? Isn't that symbol just for resize/crop/straighten?
I'll have a look when i get back on the laptop tonight and see what i can do..

Fiesta ST-3
how do you get so many view Brazo? Do you have lots of friend on there? Or link your images to numerous sites? I've had 10k views in the lifetime of my account let alone in a day.