ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Motorshow Pics

dk

911 GTS Cab
cool pics, looks like you had the same problem as me with the lack of light in the supercar section.

Was it very busy today?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Fletch123 said:
I was looking at a black 225 the other day with Recaro's, very nice.

that's what I'm thinking, Black 225, Cup Chassis, Recaros, maybe even Navigation.

1.8 Civic EX
the lighting was rather s**t for pics in some areas (i went sunday)

I also fell in love wth the meg 225...chatting to the rather nice lady about it for ages...got my brochure on it's way and one for the 197 too (she talked me into it!!) haha

I love these three....

McLaren F1 - Orange
Lambo - Blue
Zonda - Yellow

If i had to choose one........i couldnt tbh lol, they are all stunning

super pics mate!

williams 2
sod the super cars were on a clio forum!! lol

if they bring out that clio cup mad ass thing im the first on the waiting list for sure!! that is unprintably wicked!!! top thumbs up from me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1.2 16v Dynamique
Good pics mate, went with the missus on Saturday and fell in love with the Red Ford GT.....

Highlight has to be the BAR Honda F1 car split into every single component and suspended from the ceiling, must of taken hours to put together....