ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

New to all this forum stuff, so bear with me here.

I just want to say that I love my 172 more than my wife, my golf and my house!

I do have a question though and any help would be greatly received,

is the new Clio 172 benchtested? Or do I have to wait till I hit some decent mileage before I can give it some?

PLEASE HELP, the temptation is too great and I dont want to incur any injuries to my new baby!

Thanks in advance

MIK

Hi Silou, nice suprise eh?

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Hi there and welcome.

The hand book says take it gentle for the first 650miles........then kane it:eek: .
There has been many opinions on this and the general rule is thrash it straight out of the box. It appears those that have, seem to develope more power and come on earlier.

If you are gentle then you may have to wait until 5K until it really sings.:D :D

Clio v6

I just want to say that I love my wife, do I have to wait till I hit some decent mileage before I can give it some?

PLEASE HELP, the temptation is too great and I dont want to incur any injuries to my new baby!

Sounds like you do need some help.

But hows the car?

:)

Welcome to the Cliosport forum.

Clio v6

"she doesnt come in Iceburg Silver!"

Noooooo I aint gonna ask the next question;)

The car will get to be fantastic given a few more miles you just wait and see.

Oh and enjoy!

320d M Sport

Welcome along pal.

Thrash it after sensible running in (that means the chippy and back).

Paddy