ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new 172!!

172 and leon cupra 1.8t
picked it up last night. no real plans apart from a standard exhaust. just going to enjoy it for awhile then look into new parts.
IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

IMG_2258.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

172 Cup
my exhaust had that twist, its also a twin. just make sure the backbox is u clamped properly to the mid section. and your exhaust mount might be fect too!

Good buy and welcome ;)

ibiza cupra
nice motor mate. i didnt have any plans for mine till i joined this place now look at it lol. you will get the bug mate trust me lol.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Glad your happy with it! Great cars for the money they are these days!

172 and leon cupra 1.8t
cheers guys, exhaust should be gone in a week. im after standard as got two little girls and anythin else will wake them if i go out at night

172 and leon cupra 1.8t
standard exhaust apid for and standard air box so will be fitting them next week when they turn up and fitted my clio sport sticker and tax disc holder today!!! got some pressed plates with the car but not sure if i should fit them. time to look into some subtle mods, i want 172 cup wheels, spoiler and splitter but no spare cash atm. start my new job next month thou so mods will start asap

172 and leon cupra 1.8t
standard airbox on! im so glad i no longer have the noise of a induction kit. bought a standard back box off mr angry on here so that should be fitted in the next few days or as soon as it turns up.

next up will be coilovers or 60mm springs i think but that wont be for a month or so yet

172 and leon cupra 1.8t
right update time!!!!

pics might be a tad crap but get the idea. iv put a standard exhaust and airbox on and sooo much nicer to drive now and looks loads better. also added stickers just infront of the rear wheels which most people wont liek but i do. heres some pics, dont really show exhaust or stickers so will get better ones asap after i wash it

4019774117_116312330a_b.jpg

4029322572_db64707a6c_b.jpg

4029323038_af45e99f36_b.jpg

4029354616_878c476356_b.jpg