ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182

182 Clio Sport
So before Christmas I decided to sell my 182, which I instantly regretted. Therefore I quickly went about replacing it and this is what I got, black, 2004 with very low miles. I am going over to England this Sunday to pick it up.

Has anybody came across it before? LY04 reg.

Also does the ride height look standard in these pics?

Thanks

renault-clio-hatchback-2-0-16v-renaultsport-182-3dr-0580c3ff24a3ffe4e5d5d0d6eef1e161-640x480_zps6d7eb69d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

renault-clio-hatchback-2-0-16v-renaultsport-182-3dr-e54863c0036ed7f02ae7722b5087ebac-640x480_zps98aa4514.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

renault-clio-hatchback-2-0-16v-renaultsport-182-3dr-2663c13b7309da4627e0e93fce96fd9c-640x480_zps4d7b0a0d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I saw the is AT for a long long while- was screen priced @ low 4's

4 plate should have had X2 cambelts by now- enjoy the new car :)

S

182 Clio Sport
Yes fsh and belts are done. It's completely standard looking Chi if you like Renaultsport clios I'm not sure what's not to like really..

RB Clio 182
I think it looks nice tbh, all standard, nice colour, both cup packs and comes with cup splitter which is rare tbh.

Just make sure the belts have been done, two keys etc.

182 Clio Sport
I think it looks nice tbh, all standard, nice colour, both cup packs and comes with cup splitter which is rare tbh.

Just make sure the belts have been done, two keys etc.

Thanks, I've been told that belts were done at 28k and it's on 32k now. What's your opinion on the ride height? Or does the cup pack include lower suspension?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Thanks, I've been told that belts were done at 28k and it's on 32k now. What's your opinion on the ride height? Or does the cup pack include lower suspension?

impossible to tell as the pics don't show the arch gap but the ride height doesn't look to bad- + cup spoiler & cup splitter is normally 90% of the way there-
S

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I mean if it was on a forecourt for circa 4k presented as per photos, it wouldn't draw my eye.
If I had 4k id be looking at Trophy's.. just my opinion!!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep

Nice, on about 30 odd k isnt it?

Aye, read the thread and youll find the answer to your question :p

Looks like a nice standard well kept one! Which is fairly rare these days and its nice to have the cup splitter too!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm assuming they've had the car a fair while as those pictures look like they were taken in the summer! lol.

Fiesta ST-3
Also looks a good example... Possibly looks like it's on sport lines to me but it's hard to tell. What colour are the springs?

Clio 182 Full Fat
It's funny I had my eye on your blue one with the recaros ;)

Yeh i phoned them up and was about to put a deposit down and by the time i did you must have put a deposit down. Both the cars we have brought have really low mileage. Hope you enjoy it, let me know