ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 182

Clio 182
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I've just bought a Clio 182 I think it is a full fat as it seems to have the spec.
I bought it quite cheap compared to others I was looking at. It is in decent condition really. It does need a few this doing to it, nothing major.
Its booked in for a full inspection at Diamond on the 7th.
Just posting on here to see if anybody knows the car or has owned the car in the past. Just wanting to know the history as it hasn't got much paperwork with it.

Attachments

• 20200703_141806.jpg
    20200703_141806.jpg
    673.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 20200703_142217.jpg
    20200703_142217.jpg
    780.5 KB · Views: 104

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Mick will look after you.

It's not a full fat though just a normal 182, as it doesn't have the cup spoiler pack. You would need to measure the bolt spacing on the front dampers to see if it has the cup suspension.

Nice colour in the flesh the blue!

Clio 182
Oh right'🤦‍♀️ I just thought with the headlight washer jets and auto light and wipers that it was. If I'm honest im not that clued up on the specs really. I've mainly been into jap cars.

I've heard lots of got things about diamond.