ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 197

Black 197
Hey all collected this today at 2pm.... Lovely jubbly TBH

Pics were taken at Epsom race course with felllow member HAS, Thanks again for your help HAS !

DSC02919.jpg

DSC02920.jpg

DSC02922.jpg

DSC02923.jpg

DSC02924.jpg

DSC02925.jpg

DSC02928.jpg

DSC02931.jpg

DSC02932.jpg

DSC02933.jpg

DSC02935.jpg

DSC02937.jpg

DSC02941.jpg

DSC02942.jpg

DSC02943.jpg

Clio 197 08
Gorgeous looking motor mate! Some good pics there! Loving the 'Ooh' reg plate! Tis what the ladies will be saying!! :rasp:

My mind is still torn about the spoiler, have they changed it because i thought the old cup one stood up a lot more?? Will have to have a look in the metal!

Black 197
Cheers... well happy with the car i really am... Much prefere it over my Titanium 182, so much more refined and a pleasure to drive

320d
Nice. You should do a write up of in in a week or two when you've had chance to test it properly to see how it compares to your 182.

Clio 197 08
As i said to you before, Black speedlines and lowered looks immense!! With Carbon front splitter and sides! Do it!!!

Black 197
Major fail guys, just been for a drive and forgot to bring my door keys for home !! Locked out FTL pmsl. Looks like me and my 197 are gonna get to know each other a bit better tonight

Black 197
Phew flat mate turned up so in now, I thought that at first about the spoiler but its not until you see the car in person you realise its not too bad, tidies the rear of the car ten fold

I'm starting to get very jealous of the younger generation who don't seem to be affected by the bloody credit crunch! ;) If only I was single again!!

The 197 looks very discreet in Black, and the 'OOH' plate's a bit of a bonus!

Nice one!!!

200 Gordini
Love it although i think the wheels need to be black or amphasite to pull the spoiler off. Looks really out of place on its own.

Still would love one myself.. plans to mod?

Black 197
Thanks !! Really didnt notice the plate that much tbh but its growing on me, I think i'll lower it, Spray my alloys black and get the cup front splitter and extra side skirts then it should be perfect

200 Gordini
Yeah was meant to pm back :quiet:

I really cant remember if it had cup packs or not but i'll take a look when im out next, its there every night i pass the house/street.

You coming to this s**thole anytime soon?