ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new 197

HI
Sold my 182 last year and only recently just brought myself a Ultra Red 197,
Signed up to clio197 and posted the same thing as their seam to be a lot more 197's there lol
anyway old car here.
DSC03265.jpg

Its got a few extras including climate control, Cabasse speakers/6 cd unit, cornering lights and key less entry and start. (these are all I can think it has atm)
I was looking at getting another 182 this year, but after driving a 197 I was really impressed with the improvements that have been made, especially to the sound that the standard system makes over the 182 standard system. car feels tighter and smoother, and the gearbox it a lot better.
So last week I brought a Ultra Red 197, before I picked it up I got my mate to do the wheels in black, as I don't think silver a red work well together. Also had its 5 yearly service (inc belts etc)
anyway here are a few exterior pictures I took yesterday.
Snow foamed
DSC04849.jpg

DSC04850.jpg

DSC04861.jpg

After cleaning/drying
DSC04880.jpg

DSC04887.jpg

DSC04892.jpg

comments welcome

mods to follow this year include
Parrot kit
Spacers
HID's (as I have the projector lights)
Cup Spoiler

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Always liked the red ones, i can remember when they first come out, we had a red one as our courtesy car at work

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Im only jesting mate, very nice car though... red's by far and away the best colour for the 197's.

Good call on the HID front, a must in any car with projector lenses anyway