ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 200

GTD, Lupo
Heres a couple of pics of my new 200 cup. Gave it a good clean this morning and took a couple of pics.

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

Paul

GTD, Lupo
Very nice! How are you finding it so far? Did you have another RS before that one?

Had a mk2 golf gti 16v before and to be honest the clio blows it out the water. Handling is spot on and my golf had coilovers so very impressed. The build is also good with no rattles YET!. Did have a bit of interior trim fall of today but so far im very happy. Went to london in it yesterday so not really taken it over 4k revs and i need to run it in but what i have seen so far im very happy.

Thanks for the coments guys.

Paul

GTD, Lupo
looks best in white imo.

what else did you spec on it?

Wanted the car to be as light as possible so only went for the cup but got the recaros, satin black speed lines and unfortunatly AC. Didnt want it but was unable to find one without as i would have had to wait to september to get the car but to be fair i like AC now :D

All the rest of the options seemed like a waste of time. Didnt fancy the moving lights and the dash trims dont make it go any faster :D. Was thinking about getting the decals but at the moment im more than happy the way it is. Less is more in my eyes.

Paul

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Love the look outside cup spoiler will finish it off.... but the interior is gash TBH!! those yellow recaros :dead: and i bet within 6 months you will have issues with the wear on the bolster.......extra £50 full leather FTW!!

GTD, Lupo
Love the look outside cup spoiler will finish it off.... but the interior is gash TBH!! those yellow recaros :dead: and i bet within 6 months you will have issues with the wear on the bolster.......extra £50 full leather FTW!!

You on about the spoiler!!! that thing looks silly to be honest. I laughed when i saw one before. Looks like a after market halfrauds jobbie!

Hate leather to be fair. Trying not to damage the chairs and being carefulll when getting in and out. As you say they are very prone to damage but i take a lot of care of my cars so im sure mine will be ok when i come to sell.

Its on its third layer of wax :D

Paul

172cup
Looks awesome in white mate good choice. Is it only £50 to have the seats upgraded to leather?

I am not a fan of the spoiler but i think glenn200, who gets his on Monday is going to fit one.

200 Gordini
Looks awesome in white mate good choice. Is it only £50 to have the seats upgraded to leather?

I am not a fan of the spoiler but i think glenn200, who gets his on Monday is going to fit one.

Think its £50 more than the recaros.

Gorms, your 200 isnt on order anymore :)

Golf GT TDI
that looks lovely, agree on the spoiler looking shite i wouldnt have bothered either its a bit MAX POWER. looks perfect like that.

Barge
Spoiler looks dross! Only part of the "cup pack" so it were that I'd get is the splitter. The spoiler looked s**t on the 197 and will on the 200, especially with the more elongated front end! The only difference is I'd opt for a "full fat" version rather than cup, but you got what you wanted fella and no doubt you're happy. Win!

GTD, Lupo
Spoiler looks dross! Only part of the "cup pack" so it were that I'd get is the splitter. The spoiler looked s**t on the 197 and will on the 200, especially with the more elongated front end! The only difference is I'd opt for a "full fat" version rather than cup, but you got what you wanted fella and no doubt you're happy. Win!

Thats one way to put it :D

Paul

Megane R26
Looks awesome!

The 'moving lights' would have finished it off a treat though - they are darker/black, and look awesome on white!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
My opinion each to there own..... that front splitter and spoiler looks the nuts on that.

IMG_0452.gif

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Out of the colours i've seen, white probably suites it the best. Nice one.

Tims 197 is the biz though.

Clio 172 RS2
Probarbly will look even better with black wheels... Tims 197 that is as yours already has the black wheels Paul.

Gotta' luv that RS Cup look, white on black!
(RS Cup as in the Cupracers ftw.)

DSC01332.gif

And err. Paul... spacers?
Sounds like you need a Photoshop mock-up! LOL

Ralph

Last edited:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
spoilers on 197 look gash to the max imo. avoid a spoiler at all costs. it ain't called a spoiler for nothing ;)