ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new baby :D jenvey goodness ;)

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Just thought I would show you all my new car..

After a brief spell of selling my BG 182 and buying a evo 5 ive since sold the evo a month after buying it and getting back into a lovely 172 cup :D

DSC_1721_zpsfc7f603a.gif

Screenshot_2013-10-16-16-33-02_zps312cba16.gif

IMG-20131023-WA0005_zpsddca1b65.jpg

IMG-20131023-WA0004_zps6703f63f.jpg

I bloody love it!!!!!!

Basic spec:

Jenvey bodies
Ktec ecu
Engine dynamic cams
Ktec exhaust and decat

205bhp

Refurbed gearbox

Ast2 coilovers with adjustable top mounts
Whiteline RARB
fully polybushed
Ktec engine mounts

Cobra suzuka pro fit seats *for sale
"CAGED" half cage
Flocked dash
Fibreglass door cards

Carbotech pads with grooved discs. "very good!"

A few carbon parts like the fog surrounds, badge and headlamp washer blanks

New grille and headlights.

Loads more small things but those are the main :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice spec that. Lots of money been spent. Shocking how much you have to spend just for 200bhp from a clio. Still plenty though!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If ktec have mapped it I'd get it checked ASAP. That's not a dig, I don't want this to start a war, but if I was you, that's what I'd do.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
If ktec have mapped it I'd get it checked ASAP. That's not a dig, I don't want this to start a war, but if I was you, that's what I'd do.

Cant be surely. 205bhp? That's a standard cup of their rollers isn't it..;)

172 Cup Jenvey'd
I am indeed going to get the map checked as Im in the motorsport area so thats no problem.

205bhp in a Clio is farrr quicker and more fun than my 300bhp evo.

Paid strong money for it going off what other ones to this spec go for but I just had to have it and take it to the next level :)

It is indeed Scott's old one, was funny buying it as im Scott and my friend who is another Scott went and got it.. -_- haha

Edit: I sold the evo as it was always a dream car of mine but using it every day was crazy money, and just wasnt exciting to drive.. It was so good at everything so that to me was no fun :/

Plus ive had 17 French hatchbacks.. Then the evo.. Now back French as its what I know and love :D

Range Rover Sport
I am indeed going to get the map checked as Im in the motorsport area so thats no problem.

205bhp in a Clio is farrr quicker and more fun than my 300bhp evo.

Paid strong money for it going off what other ones to this spec go for but I just had to have it and take it to the next level :)

It is indeed Scott's old one, was funny buying it as im Scott and my friend who is another Scott went and got it.. -_- haha

You had a poorly Evo then...

Saying that Clio does thrill and is 1/4 the price to buy/run/upgrade.

Looks nice!

Range Rover Sport
Performance in the Clio now is quicker than your 300 evo?

Just had a quick search, the Evo was standard apart from a HKS exhaust. (Which isn't the best for releasing power).

The Evo at a guess was around 270-280bhp. In which case a sub 1000kg 200bhp clio would feel quicker.

£ vs £ it is pretty hard to rival the clio and the OP has a lovely example!

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Nice spec that. Lots of money been spent. Shocking how much you have to spend just for 200bhp from a clio. Still plenty though!

Standard 172 - 165bhp

4-5k later you get 40bhp. It's a hell of a difference over my old standard 182 and thr noise is worth 5k all day long ;)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Standard 172 - 165bhp

4-5k later you get 40bhp. It's a hell of a difference over my old standard 182 and thr noise is worth 5k all day long ;)

Oh I know that..please don't read what I've written the wrong way.

Its an awesome Clio.

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Not in the slightest :) I know what your on about, its alot ofmoney

The same amount could of got 250ish with boost but after trying boost its just not for me, throttle response and fun is what I'm after :)

Glad the expensive work has been done for me though haha.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice.

Get it on the rs tuning rollers for a tweek. I'd be interested to see what it made in comparison to mine on there.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
The same amount could of got 250ish with boost but after trying boost its just not for me, throttle response and fun is what I'm after :)

Glad the expensive work has been done for me though haha.
Amen to that. :D Good to see there are still a few NA enthusiasts here as 'boosting' becomes ever-more popular!

Nice.

Get it on the rs tuning rollers for a tweek. I'd be interested to see what it made in comparison to mine on there.
Are you running a similar setup to ScottRallye mate?

172 Cup Jenvey'd
Some of my work is for a company that can check the map and get a print out for me, had my standard 182 on there and that was 175bhp so thats a fairly accurate starting point. Going there today to have a look :)