ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new baby I mean V6

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Just an update too say I have just got the car home from Flat Out Alloys and its tipping down with rain so excuse the poor pictures.I will also link their Facebook page as pictures are better,they have done another amazing job,fiitted and balanced tyres free of charge etc.
005.jpg
004.jpg
003.jpg

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 70

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Nice! :cool:
Get the wheels sealed up dude, they'll be super easy to clean then.
Just been waxes with Swissvax Autobahn,will pit a few more coats on tomorrow.I was going to get it mint and sell it in the summer but have gone against that and its a keeper thanks cat for comment.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Anytime :smile: I don't blame you for keeping it, prices are on the up now :smile:
Cat can i ask what exhausts are good on the v6.I cant see many systems available was told the janspeed one was awful thanks

RB 182 FF
Strange getting used to your new Avatar ADS, I don't feel like im talking to a black rapper now...:smile: Awesome car, well jealous! After summer I think I'll pay those wheel guys a visit, they look the nuts!:up:

RB 182 FF
Cheers ADS I'll take up that offer! I'm off to Sweden to work til October so pointless refurbing the wheels with a big euro trip coming up, I'll treat the little 182 on my return!:smile:

Looking....
Isnt prospeed in cardiff?
Heard the systems are meant to be really good from there.
I went and seen Charlie at pro speed, had a system built for my last 172, absolutely loved it, would highly recommend. There was talk of him being head hunted by powerflow but didn't like the cheaper material they wanted to use so left and started up pro speed. (That could also be total bullshite)

30% mate off :up:

Going get my wheels done end of may. Do we just name drop or mention the forum when booking to get the discount Alex?

RB 182 FF
Charlie has done about 5 cars between me and all my mates and every system has been superb!!! Absolutely no doubts about the quality of the materials and workmanship, top top class!!:up:

RB 182 FF
My mate has a Lancia Delta Intergrale Evo 2 and Charlie did a full system on it, my mate has extreme OCD with that car and it's as clean underneath as on top, he couldn't find any fault in Charlie's work and the thing sounded immense!! Not droning when cruising but on full chat was just unreal!!

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
I went and seen Charlie at pro speed, had a system built for my last 172, absolutely loved it, would highly recommend. There was talk of him being head hunted by powerflow but didn't like the cheaper material they wanted to use so left and started up pro speed. (That could also be total bullshite)

Going get my wheels done end of may. Do we just name drop or mention the forum when booking to get the discount Alex?
Just pm me 2 weeks prior then will get u a better deal mate :wink:

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Spent the afternoon debobbling the seats and cleaning the pedals up .Also put 2 coats of swissvax on the wheels and some blackfire on the tyres as the sun was finally out.On the weekend if its dry I will being doing a full correction of the paint etc and have to find new wheel bolts as Renault want 3 quid a bolt ouch.
Thanks
001.jpg
002.jpg

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 50
I got new bolts from ebay last year, £13 delivered for zinc coated ones (I think that's right) Also the ones from Renault don't have the spinning collar on them (my original ones did) but you don't need those.