ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new beasty :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
IMG_3179.gif

IMG_3189.gif

IMG_3137.gif

IMG_3161.gif

IMG_3139.gif

IMG_2349.jpg

slightly out of place with all the clios lol

IMG_2393.jpg

IMG_3177.gif

had it just over 24 hours now and im utterly over the moon, never have i loved a car so much straight away!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ahhh, the girl and the car that made me realise that my Valver is very very expensive.

:(

I don't like you.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
personally i think they look a bit "gummy" with the V gone

its staying as it is for a while, just want to enjoy it

Elise/VX220/R26
Looks good. Have a word with the fella with the ridiculous alloys on!

I'm already looking forward to getting another VX :D

Laguna 2, Westfield
Looks great, red is best for these by miles :cool:

Who's is the black 182 reg Pn55 wzy ? same plate as mine apart from the last letter, must have come from the same dealer :)

Very nice Fella, very jealous!

would love one. Please update us in a month on how you get on with it... Pro's and Con's type thing. If you don't make a thread, at least PM me? Very interested to hear about it.

J03

MX5 1.8
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/2471484437_138d019858_o.jpg

Thats my mates vx - good choice! just be careful in the wet! I used to have an elise and loved it! just tricky to catch the back end with it being mid engined!

dont like that at all!!! looks awful i think hes ruined that :( looks like someones stolen the grille and the splitter looks tacky.. no fogs? however i do like the black wheels.... black on red works really well with these!
i would love these! but for everyday i wont be able to live with as i found out with the mx5... never mind such a beast! looking great!~

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Too hardcore for me dude! lol. Then again i seen a boy in a caterham the other wk! WTF!!! lol