ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car: E46 320Ci

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks lovely mate. I'm getting increasingly tempted by a comfy, well made car too.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers mate (see Dan, some people are nice).

Nearly a week into ownership and other than doing a lot of petrol because I've sat in HOURS of traffic lately, it's brilliant.

Well, I saw you jabbering about it, so presumed you'd got it cheap and kept the Clio.

But the Clio is just gone, gone forever, without giving me any of the good bits.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It doesn't have broken springs, not from what could see anyway. Im sure we will find out once it's up in the air.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I read a comment about broken springs above lol. You know you want to watch love actually.

I think I'm the first in here that isn't a fan. Not that it isn't nice, but I had a soft spot for your PH1.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
How are you getting on with this Rob?

I've been offered a facelift 320ci M Sport (or whatever) at a very good price (I think, no idea about these) as a mate is moving out of the country, but not sure it can sway me away from the Trophy :s

I do like the idea of a comfy car though. Decisions.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Only just noticed this, never even clocked you had a BMW in your avatar, never mind that you sold the Clio!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I've been offered a facelift 320ci M Sport (or whatever) at a very good price (I think, no idea about these) as a mate is moving out of the country, but not sure it can sway me away from the Trophy :s

Age, miles, spec & i'll tell you what its worth.

In addition, there is no way in hell that i'd get rid of a Trophy for a pauper spec 320 ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
How are you getting on with this Rob?

Also interested to hear how youre getting on Rob, bored yet?

Chaps...

Luke, I'm getting on very well thanks, it's flipping awesome.

I think it 100% depends what you use the car for, I do a lot of shitty driving and there was no real "fun" to be had. I got so fed up of burning petrol, the chance of me going for "a blast" was down to 0.

It has cruise control, climate control, proper comfortable full leather, the engine is effortless.

I did a fair bit of driving over Christmas to see family and I can honestly say I've never enjoyed "that" drive so much. Cruise control is like heaven, on the motorway the car is insanely smooth and the sound of the 6 cylinder really is lovely.

PM me some details of this one, even a picture if possible?

Dan, I can honestly say I'm not bored yet no.

For what is quite a big car it's actually quite fun. It's not nimble, but that nice 6cyl engine will launch it off the line/around a roundabout pretty swiftly. The engine is soo smooth which is still a massive novelty and the overall build quality is immense.

I love the RWD feeling, cornering is pretty awesome, also turn the traction control off in the damp/wet/cold and it's a bit of a handful, (can't drift yet y0).

I still really want the TT, but I'm more than happy with this for now.

Only just noticed this, never even clocked you had a BMW in your avatar, never mind that you sold the Clio!

LOL! Always on the ball Mike! Always!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Age, miles, spec & i'll tell you what its worth.

In addition, there is no way in hell that i'd get rid of a Trophy for a pauper spec 320 ;)

Oh herro. From memory it's a 54 plate 320ci M Sport Coupe (no idea if that's right??) with 91k, gunmetal grey, manual, leather, FSH...not sure what else! Go!

Cheers Rob, glad you're getting on ok with it. I'm torn, I love the idea of a comfy cruiser but I'm sort of attached to the creaky, pink shed. Will get a pic of my mates for ypou.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yeah, he wants £4.5k, but would take £4k 100%.

I just can't help thinking that I'd always have wanted the 330...

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
If you want to come and view it mate just give me a shout.