ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car -pics

its manky already.

dust
fingerprints
flys
moths
spilled petrol over it (f**k)

gonna clean it again this weekend. taking the tips that one of the guys on the forum recommends.

Quote: Originally posted by Wan82 on 22 June 2005
<-----Noob

What are silvervisions?

bulbs that are silver on the outside but still flash orange they take away the "fried egg" look from the lamps the standard bulvs give it. Cheap but simple and effective mod.

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 22 June 2005
Very nice!!!Is it brand spankin?

yup spanking in every way.

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 22 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Wan82 on 22 June 2005<-----Noob

What are silvervisions?

bulbs that are silver on the outside but still flash orange they take away the "fried egg" look from the lamps the standard bulvs give it. Cheap but simple and effective mod.

have you got a link to a pic i can see please Loon?

im not into modding it but am interested to see whats out there.

cheers.

i take it you mean the orange light (indicator?) at the top of the cluster of three.

how much would a paitr of these blubs set me back?

106 GTi

Looking good.

Enjoy, see you have found the joys off owning a black gold one already, still wouldnt have any other colour though.

how hard would you all think it is to change a light bulb?

being a complete noob with cars i havent ever atempted to do anything to one. is it easy enough to get behind the light bulb take it out and bung in a new one without f*cking anything else up close by?

what do you think a dealer would charge?

Abarth 500

I learnt to change indicator bulbs before I even learnt to top up the screenwash - it really is that easy!

Ps Nice looking motor BTW! :D

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

A renault dealer would charge about 300 quid plus vat, then break them and loose your car, as usual!

It really is easy to do yourself!

Quote: Originally posted by Tom1600 on 23 June 2005Awsome :) Make sure you clean it during an evening, in some shade!

whys this Tom?

does the heat from direct sun light damage the paintwork when cleaning/ploishing it with all the chemicals etc

or

it is just easier to see all the manky bits so i dontmiss them?

or

is it because i would be knackered afterwards

[Edited by Wan82 on 6/23/2005 7:06:05 PM]

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

Quote: Originally posted by Wan82 on 24 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 22 June 2005
Lovely motor there mate!

First things first! Silvervisions hee hee

AM]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72233&item=7982930441&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVWsilvervisions on ebay

are these the babies Adam?

[Edited by Wan82 on 6/24/2005 12:10:34
Yup theyre the ones, or theres a range of differant types on http://www.performancebulbs.co.uk/http://www.performancebulbs.co.uk/ ,but cheaper on ebay!

Megane 225

Quote: Originally posted by Wan82 on 23 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Tom1600 on 23 June 2005Awsome :) Make sure you clean it during an evening, in some shade!

whys this Tom?

does the heat from direct sun light damage the paintwork when cleaning/ploishing it with all the chemicals etc

or

it is just easier to see all the manky bits so i dontmiss them?

or

is it because i would be knackered afterwards

[Edited by Wan82 on 6/23/2005 7:06:05 PM]

All three of those reasons!