ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
only had her a week but she is coming together :D

a_922.jpg

a_924.jpg
http://www.cliosport.net/mkportal/modules/gallery/album/a_924.jpg
a_925.jpg

a_923.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
not keen mate sorry, i think its the bonnet n the light i dont like, could look nice tho

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Yeah looks very nice just tidy up the chips at the front. Like the single wiper conversion alot.Also nice choice of alloys.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
think its nice, paint work just needs sorting out in places and get that damn wiper blade down and maybe the sunstrip :)

Valver..
rrrrrr u were at Burnnin B'mouth.... u from around here then?? i live in Winton.. we could meet up and stuff... and compare valvers.. he he... cars looks smart :D

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
clio head said:
rrrrrr u were at Burnnin B'mouth.... u from around here then?? i live in Winton.. we could meet up and stuff... and compare valvers.. he he... cars looks smart :D

yes i was mate. wasnt to bad think prob the best bit was two of my mates doing the cat and mouse. i am from Fareham :D

Valver..
rrrrrrrr not tooo far then.. i was goin to go but like modden cars aint really my thing.. im more in to engine and stuff... sooo i opted out.. was goin to take me valver there and do cat and mouse with my mate with a VTR... but not match sooo he wimped out...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Very nice choice of rims :approve: angle eyes look piss poor and it's in need of sum tlc (Refurb, repray'd bumper)

Nice n all.

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
clio head said:
rrrrrrrr not tooo far then.. i was goin to go but like modden cars aint really my thing.. im more in to engine and stuff... sooo i opted out.. was goin to take me valver there and do cat and mouse with my mate with a VTR... but not match sooo he wimped out...

:D bless those little saxo boys i never had one bother me when i had my RSI but now i got the valver they are always trying to intice me to race but i value my license

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
Ali said:
Very nice choice of rims :approve: angle eyes look piss poor and it's in need of sum tlc (Refurb, repray'd bumper)

Nice n all.

yep thats the plan only had it a week so i have lots to do :D

I quite like it, love the wheels. Although as said put the wiper so it parks on the passenger side, not in the middle of the screen & lose the sun strip.

You got any more pics of it ?

E90
and the award for worlds biggest posted pictures goes to........................................................................................... LOL